80 Pali, 80 Rogue, 60 Druid, 60 Sham,60 Priest, 60 Death Knight - Alliance, Azuremyst

PinAction

Contributor
Veteran X
80 Pali, 80 Rogue,60 Sham,61 Priest, 64 Death Knight - Alliance, Azuremyst

Armory LInk for Pali: The World of Warcraft Armory

He is a human, fully epic'd in pvp gear, all gear is enchanted and gemmed. Is max JC skill and max Enchanting. He is capped in Hit.

He also has a full armor set of Holy healing PVP gear as well, missing epic jewelry pieces though.

Account also includes 80 rogue in mostly blues, just for fun. He has a few epics.

The druid has the hand me down leather shoulders that give 10% xp bonus, if you ever decide to level him.

Currently around 2000g on the account, mostly on the Paladin. Gold is pretty easy with chanting/jc. Do the JC daily and sell the dragon's eye for 100-150g a pop. Takes about 10 minutes. Rogue is also max Herbalist.

Pali is also holding about 15 Abyss crystals, which you can make enchants with taht typically sell for 800-1000g.

Both 80's have Epic Ground Mounts & Regular Flying mounts w/ cold weather flying. No epic fliers, couldn't justify 5k gold to fly in pve zones when all I did was pvp ;).

All chars have xfers/namechanges etc up. I've never transferred or changed any names on any of the chars on this account. I am original/only owner. Have secret questions/answers.

Looking to get 250$ for this account. Not really interested in splitting it apart. If you just want the pali, you pay for creation of new account to be transferred to.

contact me @ jbutt219@gmail.com with offers/questions/concerns. Thanks.

P.S. Santa656 don't fucking bother posting in this thread or emailing me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back