Wow account for sale or trade

RitaLiN

Veteran XX
Stellar WoW account for sale or trade. Looking for Xbox 360 accessories and games ( Have the system, mainly looking for the HDD, games, Controllers, and that like, DO NOT NEED THE SYSTEM) will also accept cash

80 Human Death Knight ( Talent points are not spent) Epic flyer; Epic dps set ; def/avoidance capped tank set 426 engineer 428 Inscription

80 Human Paladin (Talent points are not spent) Epic flyer; Heroic ready healing set; 450 mining 426 JC

70 Dwarf Priest ( Talent points are not spent) Epic kara/badge BC gear. 375 Herbalism 375 Mooncloth tailoring.

Basically i bought the xbox 360 and haven't logged into wow since i bought. haven't had the urge to. the account is WOTLK enabled and has alts spread across a ton of servers. Get started in wow without the hassle of leveling up a charachter or compliment your stable of charachters. You can dual spec the DK into dps/tank and have your paladin heal specced and have everything you need for any group. Armory inquiries will be sent back in PM's

Looking for 450 cash or equal amount of 360 games/gear in trade.

Ok since there has been ZERO interest in this i'm dropping the price to 375 and will accept paypal as well as cash. 375 for 2 epic cold weather flying charachters and a 70 priest epiced with BC gear and ready to go to 80...not a bad deal from my research.

More like $150

Epic flyers are meh, its easy to get gold, "heroic ready healing set" is :lol:, and unless that dps set is BiS pre ulduar (or has some good ulduar pieces), its not saying much

this is more spam in your thread, but

Cheetah is right, TW'ers are not generally the hardcore WoW account purchasers, thus finding a buyer for $350+ is very difficult.

id recommend selling to a trusted WoW reseller... K4Gaming.com is good. they will give u a lower price, but a very secure and fast deal... ive sold numerous accts to him

Back