[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

haha, these fuckers.. nobody elected hildawg and she practically ran the WH while Bill was dicking bimbos, including ordering the siege on Waco

Linda Tripp Breaks 20-Year Silence, Condemns Hillary Clinton Candidacy - Breitbart

I member berry those days

$_35.JPG

Vintage IMPEACH PRESIDENT Clinton Political Bumper Sticker ...Anti-Hillary Trump | eBay

only $50 for that JJ Abrams piece of bumper sticker nostalgia of the 90's

The Associated PressVerified account ‏@AP 2h2 hours ago
BREAKING: New York attorney general announces $25 million settlement in Trump University case.

no one but the MSM will care

CNN will be shocked to find out that Trump still gets to be president

Last edited:
I'm in CA. since I'm limited to 10 rd mags should I go for accuracy or should I go for cheap so I can carry multiples like a pirate?

ahh yes, the ol' new york reload

the fasted reload is another gun

too bad you'll probably still be carrying illegal because none of the CA counties that matter actually issues CCWs to civilians

You Are Still Crying Wolf | Slate Star Codex

Scott Adams: It would take me too long to explain why this article about Trump, by Scott Alexander, is so important to you and to the country. Stop whatever you are doing and give it ten minutes.

Seriously. Stop what you are doing. Give this ten minutes. It’s more important that almost anything you were going to do today.

Then save the link for later sharing. Show it to all of your friends who think Trump is a racist monster. This ends it.

The only people who will think Trump is a racist going forward are people who haven’t read this article. If you find someone like that, send them the link. This piece is a brilliant service to the country. Breathtaking.

Nice essay, and actually a pretty fair assessment of the situation. But it's already too late. MSM and libscum have cried wolf and diluted terms like racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobe, and "white nationalist" now to the point that they no longer have any meaning. The tantrum-induced labeling/finger pointing has reached a critical mass and they're searching desperately for even more extreme terms to throw at the people who think a little differently about the course of our nation - a body of people that's roughly half the nation and runs the entire spectrum of races, religions, and sexual orientations. Today I happened to catch a glimpse of talking heads on Clinton News Network who were busy explaining how Steve Bannon is a satanist. The left has gone fully, irredeemably, batshit insane.

NYugKLJ.jpg

From moderate Republican to evil facist in just 6 days!
Libtard consistency at work here.

no, moderate republicans are fascists. going farther right and you end up worse than hitler.

haven't you ever heard democrats say that? "so and so republican is worse than hitler!"

that's only possible if moderates are actually hitler.

Is Haggis trying to low key say he fucks children? I'm not sure why he keeps bringing up that pizza place.

Trump's interview with Harvey Levin. Great interview that is 'fair'. Also great at the end when they are showing Behind the Scenes stuff. HIGH ENERGY!

Back