Wanted to ask the community about this: do you want a ton of new players, yes/no?

from my computer desktop, a list of videos yet to be done that i plan to do:

blur
happy wheels
tribes
machinima
rb3 keys/guitar
gh:wor
water polo
basketball
sports recruitment
dj hero 2
parkour

so no i haven't gaven up on it lol

from my computer desktop, a list of videos yet to be done that i plan to do:

blur
happy wheels
tribes
machinima
rb3 keys/guitar
gh:wor
water polo
basketball
sports recruitment
dj hero 2
parkour

so no i haven't gaven up on it lol
Clearly, typing 6 characters into a text file shows the kind of determination that guarantees that we will see your completely ineffectual video.

Thanks, I will sleep easier now.

Clearly, typing 6 characters into a text file shows the kind of determination that guarantees that we will see your completely ineffectual video.

Thanks, I will sleep easier now.
:rofl:

Btw azur, you upload a lot of boring stuff to your channel, now I'm wondering, do you actually got any editing skill? Most of ur vids seems to just be recorded from a game with fraps or IRL with a camera, then compressed in w/e software, and finally uploaded.

Please fill me in bro!

:rofl:

Btw azur, you upload a lot of boring stuff to your channel, now I'm wondering, do you actually got any editing skill? Most of ur vids seems to just be recorded from a game with fraps or IRL with a camera, then compressed in w/e software, and finally uploaded.

Please fill me in bro!

YouTube - Kinetic Typography Music Video, "Renegade" (go to :35 seconds, the beginning isn't complete yet)
YouTube - Motivation
YouTube - Epidermis (the intro to this, the rest of it you can ignore)

i upload a variety of stuff: some people like the commentary, some people like the rock band/guitar hero, some people like the other rhythm games, some people like fighting games, so on.

my subscribers are a mix of people who are interested in like 20 different types of videos so i try to do as many different things as possible, basically.

some cool stuff azur, thanks

hey sup opsayo, yeah maybe, what was the irc channel u were using again?

Last edited:
hackington

check ur pms

evalu8-hormone-test-kit-life-flo.jpg

Look dude I don't want any new players because I mean they already ruin pugs and make this game pretty much unplayable. I'm glad you didn't make your movie ok because the new players don't have what it takes to survive in this cutthroat scene.

In an 8v8 pub there's typically 2 or 3 players on each team actually doing something. Then there's the rest which are usually dueling midfield or doing something else completely useless. Good times

If you guys want to bring new players to a competitive level you gotta have a dedicated server for the newbs only, let them play and experience the game for a bit.

If you guys want to bring new players to a competitive level you gotta have a dedicated server for the newbs only, let them play and experience the game for a bit.
thanks captain obvious, but everyone knows that

and everyone knows it will never happen

Tribes is dead.

Back