Wanted to ask the community about this: do you want a ton of new players, yes/no?

I was replying to him saying I was away more than which version to use

Are you planning on releasing the leak in its current form?

I can put together a nice 1.40 full install including:

SexxxGodSteve's weapons and explosions
Skies with the fixed aspect ratio
HQ default player skins with some slight modifications
Some of the nicer huds the community has put together
Maybe some demos of good players
Increased # of favorites
Hud position fix

Throw in a couple of readme's to help the new players to get to know tribes and to send them here with any questions.

I would exclude any base or terrain texture replacement. If they want those, they know where to find us.

Are you planning on releasing the leak in its current form?

I can put together a nice 1.40 full install including:

SexxxGodSteve's weapons and explosions
Skies with the fixed aspect ratio
HQ default player skins with some slight modifications
Some of the nicer huds the community has put together
Maybe some demos of good players
Increased # of favorites
Hud position fix

Throw in a couple of readme's to help the new players to get to know tribes and to send them here with any questions.

I would exclude any base or terrain texture replacement. If they want those, they know where to find us.

thats a pretty good idea

6) Use 1.30 then, you know, since it's free, and the same game.

6) Who will they blame for using and then sharing something BETA that was leaked after it was abandoned?
(even if they do it, we can all point fingers to opsayo for public leaking something that was private leaked)

w/e... well azur, dont forget about the blood. i wanna see alot of blood in your video :boogie:

deadplayer.png

Last edited:
on my 1.4 everytime i restart i have to move huds and shit and fix settings, and i forgot the way to just keep it like that
anyone know how?

i think it was something like make a file read-me? according to others

I think new people would be very, very confused by the concept of LT defense, so maybe base defense demos would be better. I say that because the concept of discing someone off route, even just slightly, so that they don't grab the flag, is remarkably difficult for people to get. Hell, the pubbers still don't get it after however long they've been playing.

They'll see someone defending one side on dx, shoot a disc, and wonder why you didn't go chase after him and kill him. It's a very ingrained concept.

I think new people would be very, very confused by the concept of LT defense, so maybe base defense demos would be better. I say that because the concept of discing someone off route, even just slightly, so that they don't grab the flag, is remarkably difficult for people to get. Hell, the pubbers still don't get it after however long they've been playing.

They'll see someone defending one side on dx, shoot a disc, and wonder why you didn't go chase after him and kill him. It's a very ingrained concept.

Good point. It's amazing how many long time players don't focus on the capper until AFTER he grabs. even some of the players who are considered good are guilty of this.

I'd like to share a lot of base and LT demos. If anyone has some good demos from top players in other mods, I'd be welcome to including those as well.

Good point. It's amazing how many long time players don't focus on the capper until AFTER he grabs. even some of the players who are considered good are guilty of this.

I'd like to share a lot of base and LT demos. If anyone has some good demos from top players in other mods, I'd be welcome to including those as well.

I could gather up a few demos from Annihilation mod.

been trying 1.4. Is it just me or is chaining a hell of a lot easier now? I love how the bullets explode now so you know when you hit the target.

Back