[poll] is tribalwar getting more boring or am I just getting lazier

no but honestly

I'm waiting for yet another 9-5 boring neckbeard loser to come in and start spouting off froth at the mouth about "mature" women and "real relationships" to justify why the current hogbeast he's with settled down with him as opposed to all the guys she actually had fun fucking during her golden years

falhawk are you jewish

that is the only conceivable way I could see your girlfriend being attracted to you when you mention that you pay your bills regularly and own property

otherwise you're just another typical beta nine to fiver with a neckbeard and a chip on his shoulder for all the cool, more sociable and better looking people who have tormented him and treated him poorly throughout his life

bragging: posting about a facet of your life

unless you're posting about your girlfriend who lives in another country

that's not bragging because who the fuck would want that

falhawk are you jewish

that is the only conceivable way I could see your girlfriend being attracted to you when you mention that you pay your bills regularly and own property

otherwise you're just another typical beta nine to fiver with a neckbeard and a chip on his shoulder for all the cool, more sociable and better looking people who have tormented him and treated him poorly throughout his life

Pro tip: women are very attracted to men who can support themselves (and the woman of course)

bragging:

man i'm so glad my girlfriend lives in a another country

i don't have to do anything annoying like have sex w/her on a regular basis

plus i get to talk to her on the phone for hours per day which is about as fun as it gets

bragging: posting about a facet of your life

unless you're posting about your girlfriend who lives in another country

that's not bragging because who the fuck would want that

we're putting together a nice obidictionary in this thread. So far we've been able to define balling (rich parents) and bragging (posting mundane facts)

also if you can't answer a question, just say lmao or something.

Pro tip: women are very attracted to men who can support themselves (and the woman of course)

that's really not fair, falhawk. i mean, first of all she's probably pretty wealthy and she sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders, maybe obi just likes women that can support themselves (and him). it'll be just like mom is still around.

why do men have to act like men all the time? why can't the woman be the man in the relationship every once in a while? right obi?

Last edited:
no but honestly

I'm waiting for yet another 9-5 boring neckbeard loser to come in and start spouting off froth at the mouth about "mature" women and "real relationships" to justify why the current hogbeast he's with settled down with him as opposed to all the guys she actually had fun fucking during her golden years

just so everybody knows that my middle name is fucking Nostradamus

he couldn't be acting any more beta if he tried

I am posting this information for the benefit anyone who isn't stuck in a beta circle of life like Falhawk and others

women are never attracted to men who can "support themselves" or the "woman"

they will of course settle for these men when all other options run out in life, like dating a rockstar or a millionaire CEO, but women are never attracted to this

because let's face it, there's nothing attractive about being a boring, typical, everyday person who pays his bills and makes his mortgage payments on time

no woman grows up in today's world thinking, man, one day I really want to settle down with a typical average joe with almost no exciting qualities whatsoever because god damn that makes me hot

of course they all convince these men they're "attracted" to them just to keep things civil, and that's where sad neckbeards like Falhawk get the unfortunate and inaccurate idea that their 9-5 job and fact they own a cottage somewhere somehow attracts them to their wife and/or girlfriend who usually ends up fucking somebody else, for example, the mailman

things falhawk grew up thinking:

all i really want is a girlfriend i have little to no physical contact with on a regular basis due to the presence of an ocean between our countries

picture of falhawk

james-van-der-beek.jpg

picture of falhawk's wife

Lucy%20Liu.jpg

the best part is when all of these sad beta losers with their totally balling 9-5 jobs and completely boring lives get cheated on, their first response is, "Why me? I don't understand"

of course you don't understand

because you've been convincing yourself for your entire life that being a boring office worker with no redeeming qualities other than being able to pay bills like every other joe on the street is somehow supremely attractive to a woman

well luckily you'll never be that guy someone wants to settle down with.

it's good though, because you'd probably be a terrible father. we don't need kids with your genes in this world anyway.

Back