So, how many of you mother****ers have raped someone? by Joft - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page So, how many of you mother****ers have raped someone?
Page 10 of 16
hyung
VeteranXX
Old
181 - 07-19-2008, 13:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRose View Post
I was adding to the questions that you posed to Jost, agreeing with you and wanting him to answer them.

member = stupid **** and illiterate. True statement.
Ok cool, at least you are level headed on that part.

As long as we've cleared up the legality that arousal and/or orgasm do not exclude the possibility of ****.

Sponsored Links
whoever
VeteranXV
Old
182 - 07-19-2008, 13:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantred View Post
or maybe if you had ever been out in the real world you would understand that a little more effects the difference in pay between a man and a woman...

You claim that women must be treated differently than a man because sex is different for them.

You're right. Women are emotional creatures, much more so than man. I've seen countless women throw away years and years of professionalism over personal relationships. I've seen a disproportionate amount of women in very lofty positions ruining good work places with their catty hormonal behavior. I've seen women in major positions of power and responsibility bail overnight on it for the mother itch.
The mother itch, hell yah.

RIV VER
VeteranX
Old
183 - 07-19-2008, 13:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever View Post
The mother itch, hell yah.
If it wasn't for the recently diagnosed malady of Mother Itch, the decision would have to be blamed on someone making a decision of their own free will to chose family over career. Since that is never an alternative for a feminist, Mother Itch was invented, uh, I mean discovered.

Lineage
VeteranXV
Old
184 - 07-19-2008, 14:14
I just wanted to come into this thread to declare that there are some truly stupid people in this world who don't ****ing understand statistics in any way. That is all.

Curious_George
VeteranX
Old
185 - 07-19-2008, 14:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joft View Post
these are the feminists of our generation.
Those don't seem like feminists, they seem like vacuous, self-absorbed, party girls. If this is the feminism of our generation our generation is more worthless than I thought.

I don't even support most feminist ideas, but listening to those girls talk in that interview is embarrassing.

Last edited by Curious_George; 07-19-2008 at 15:05..
hyung
VeteranXX
Old
186 - 07-19-2008, 14:22
The Problem With Women Today: The Problem With Women Today

whoever
VeteranXV
Old
187 - 07-19-2008, 14:48
The explanation on cancer.

SRose
Veteran++
Old
188 - 07-19-2008, 15:01

Last edited by SRose; 07-19-2008 at 15:04..
TheGrudge
VeteranXV
Old
189 - 07-19-2008, 15:55
ban

Hive_Tyrant
Clambaked5
Contributor
Old
190 - 07-19-2008, 17:06
**** story time - this happened about 20 mins ago:

We have a large yard. We have over an acre, and so do our neighbors to the sides and behind us. This year my wife decided to start a garden. She marks her area off today and starts turning soil. She catches movement out of the corner of her eye and looks up to see a black man walking down the center of the yards (on the property line between the backs of the houses). While unusual (there are no black people in my neighborhood), she shrugs it off. About 10 mins later she looks up to see that he has circled around and is now in the corner of the yard, behind her, by some bushes watching her. She stares at him and sees that he has a crazy look on his face, wide eyes, huge grin. Then she looks down and notices he has no pants on and is jiggling his ****. She takes off running toward the house and he starts running after her. As soon as she starts yelling for me, he turns around and runs into the bushes.

She came in the house and told me there was a strange black man in the yard with no pants on (she didn't get to the part where he chased after her before I had my keys and phone and was out the door). I called the police and circled around till I spotted him. As I drove by him he looked up at me. It looked as if his nose had been ripped off his face. No blood, it was an old wound, but it made him look like a zombie. Sure enough, he had a blue t-shirt on, a pair of socks, and nothing else. He looked disoriented though he didn't weave or stumble as he walked.

I followed him around the neighborhood, watching as he went from house to house, wandering up to the windows and looking in, drinking out of their hoses as he found them, but otherwise not doing anything dangerous. He passed by some kids on bikes (who were scared half to death when they realized he was naked from the waist down) but didn't give them a second glance.

I followed him for about half an hour, updating the cops as he changed locations, but they never showed up. Eventually he hit and dead end street and wandered off into the woods on the other side that lead down to the river. I updated the cops one last time and then warned the people I saw out in their yards. Feeling like I had done my bit I went back home.

Flash forward an hour later.

My wife and I hear sirens in the distance. Being curious I just wanted to see if it was him so I jumped in the car and followed the sound. I finally found the scene and cruised by slowly. There was a group of people gathered around a police car so I got out, picked someone and got the story.

The man had evidently wandered back into the neighborhood and found a woman in her back yard hanging clothes. He assualted her, trying to **** her, and she had gotten away and ran to the street. Luckily the cops, probably just now responding, had been cruising by and she waved them down. The guy ignored them and kept going after the chick. The cops wrestled him to the ground and cuffed him. Before they could get both cuffs on him, he escaped them and ran off into the woods. The woman was a nervous wreck. I came home and typed this.

Update: As I was typing this out, I got a call from a friend saying they had just found him nearby, sleeping in someone's front yard, and arrested him. Thankfully no one was hurt.

Cliffs:
Crazy zombie raper ****** disadvantaged black person wanders into my neighborhood and trys to assult my wife
I call the cops and tail him till he gets away
He comes back and trys to **** some chick in her yard
The cops spot him and he escapes them as well
They find him later sleeping it off and arrest him
No one was seriously injured

Edit: Oh ****, I promised Rambro I wouldn't say ****** anymore. I take it back. I'm replacing the word '******' with 'disadvantaged black person'.

Last edited by Hive_Tyrant; 07-19-2008 at 17:11.. Reason: removing a racially insensitive word
Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
191 - 07-19-2008, 17:35
You write the best stories.

whoever
VeteranXV
Old
192 - 07-19-2008, 17:40
Who the **** cares if its insensitive, its the god damn internet.

Darksidesmoker
Veteran++
Old
193 - 07-19-2008, 17:58
woah

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
194 - 07-19-2008, 18:09
should have beat the **** out of him when you had the chance anyway. If somebody tried to **** my wife he'd be lucky if the cops got to him before I did.

MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
195 - 07-19-2008, 18:12
i wonder if the cops draw straws on who has to tackle the naked rapist guy

or do they just send the new guys over to do it

Hive_Tyrant
Clambaked5
Contributor
Old
196 - 07-19-2008, 18:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oktane View Post
should have beat the **** out of him when you had the chance anyway. If somebody tried to **** my wife he'd be lucky if the cops got to him before I did.
I thought about that. It was a delima. My thought was that I'd follow him and let the cops do the dirty work. I mean, he might be all drugged up and retard strong. I'm a big guy, pretty strong, and able to take care of myself, but I couldn't see any reason to tangle with a pantsless man if I didn't have to (I didn't get the part about him chasing my wife till after). I mean, what if he bit me or something. If he's a needle user he might have a communucable disease. I have a family to take care of.

But, since I didn't tackle him, I'm really glad that woman got away. If she had been hurt I would have felt like it was my fault for not taking him down when I had the chance. Thankfully everything worked out in the end.

DacTheHork
Veteran++
Old
197 - 07-19-2008, 18:36
If he was in your yard and you don't do **** you aren't an American.

you almost let some chick get raped

Last edited by DacTheHork; 07-19-2008 at 18:38..
Hive_Tyrant
Clambaked5
Contributor
Old
198 - 07-19-2008, 19:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by DacTheHork View Post
If he was in your yard and you don't do **** you aren't an American.

you almost let some chick get raped
Believe me. I've thought about it.

SRose
Veteran++
Old
199 - 07-19-2008, 19:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gow View Post
45. If you don’t fight **** then you accept ****.
rapist.

RIV VER
VeteranX
Old
200 - 07-19-2008, 20:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive_Tyrant View Post
Believe me. I've thought about it.
I'm confused. Thought about letting the chick get attacked, getting a gun, or becoming an American?

Please clarify.

Page 10 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page So, how many of you mother****ers have raped someone?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cops rape virgin girls , cops raped your grandma , heil hitler , lincolnrape raperaperape , most rapists are jews , rape , shit thread