girl asks for 3 tattoos (small dots) and gets 56 stars (in her face)

sehvi

Veteran XX
VideoPlayer

(edit: click video to start.. it will say that you have to wait and it will load a small commerciel but just click it again and it will start directly)

yea it's flemmish.. so you won't understand but i think the movie will say enough haha.. at first when i got a link with just some pics i thought this was a joke but now when i saw the movie.. jesus :lol:

background story: the girl (18 yo) and her father went to a tattoo artist, she wanted three small dots like right next to her eye or something.. and daddy allowed her to because tattoos are 'in the familiy' .. daddy left the scene and when he came back her whole face was covered with stars haha.. turned out the tattoo artist convinced her to take stars instead of dots and there was miscommunication (artist spoke mainly french.. the girl mainly flemmish).

HOW CAN YOU NOT FEEL SOMEONE TATTOO-ING YOUR WHOLE GOD DAMN FACE?

haha belgium.. seriously.. make fun of us dutchies.. but as soon as you cross the border into belgium you'll really feel like you are in another fucking dimension :lol:

Last edited:
wtf.. now i see it linked to the video.. but then with a fucking 35 second commercial before it.. let me see if i can fix that :f

When you submit to degenerate nigger culture (puncturing dark pigmentation underneath your skin like a mongrel) then you deserve all the shit that's coming your way.

Stay White and Proud. No Jews, Just Right.

When you submit to degenerate nigger culture (puncturing dark pigmentation underneath your skin like a mongrel) then you deserve all the shit that's coming your way.

Then why do so many of you neo-nazis get tattoos?

Terrible troll. Especially since tattooing was/is just as popular among the German population as just about anywhere else.

You try too hard.

Then why do so many of you neo-nazis get tattoos?

Because they are scumbags who use 'Nazism' (which they do not know anything about) to fight against social mores?

Terrible troll. Especially since tattooing was/is just as popular among the German population as just about anywhere else.

You try too hard.

Germans did war paint, not tattoos, you mixed douchebag.

Because they are scumbags who use 'Nazism' (which they do not know anything about) to fight against social mores?

Germans did war paint, not tattoos, you mixed douchebag.

So you're saying all the white supremacists - literally all of them - are doing it wrong?

Just admit it, you jumped the gun and wound up with your foot in your mouth on this one.

find me a country in good ol' europe that has a higher rate of tattooed population than germany (don't bother, there isn't one).

interestingly enough, it's the fucking turks that aren't getting tattooed :lol:

So you're saying all the white supremacists - literally all of them - are doing it wrong?

Just admit it, you jumped the gun and wound up with your foot in your mouth on this one.

The people the Jewsmedia portray as "White supremacists" (whatever that means) are the same type of freaks you see dressing up in drag. They are freaks and have nothing to do with the ideology. Most of them are probably paid by the Jews.

absent has been SERVED by Animo once again
allegier.jpg

find me a country in good ol' europe that has a higher rate of tattooed population than germany (don't bother, there isn't one).

interestingly enough, it's the fucking turks that aren't getting tattooed :lol:

Interestingly enough, Germany is a nation under occupation since 1945 with no end in sight with the harshest Jew-led anti-German policies in effect for decades now. Heavy brainwashing from the cradle to the grave, a nation where young Germans are literally taught to hate themselves and worship the Jews.

Interestingly enough, Germany is a nation under occupation since 1945 with no end in sight with the harshest Jew-led anti-German policies in effect for decades now. Heavy brainwashing from the cradle to the grave, a nation where young Germans are literally taught to hate themselves and worship the Jews.
the tattoos were there long before germany was occupied and long before germany was even unified, mister historian :lol:

i know this has been said to you often, but if you don't know anything about a particular topic, you could always try to shut your finnish mouth & blog some more with you heavily tattooed boyfriends

Back