Reload this Page Hamas Announincing Victory
Page 7 of 7
TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
121 - 01-19-2009, 03:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TseTse View Post
^ on the flip side, we didnt have to kill so many people and lose so many of our own, if we had negotiated their surrender through Russia earlier that year. And even if not, history shows we didn't need to nuke. The russians breaking neutrality to attack japan was more than enough...

They want their land back.

The fact that soldiers/guerrillas say "thank god" or pray doesnt make the war about religion at all. If you think hamas is just a group of religious fanatics hell bent on killing jews... you really need to find better news sources.
you mean like other muslims that grew up in the area (Jordan)? talked to a few of them. They seem to think that the actual fighters think its about religion. They are also pretty sure that the leaders dont. 'their' land has been disputed since the beginning of recorded time. Nobody likes the palastinians. Im pretty sure there is a reason for that. Ask an egyptian or a jordanian what they think about it... especially a jordaninan... you know... their closest neighbors who have the same religion.

Sponsored Links
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
122 - 01-19-2009, 06:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF_Grungir View Post
you mean like other muslims that grew up in the area (Jordan)? talked to a few of them. They seem to think that the actual fighters think its about religion. They are also pretty sure that the leaders dont. 'their' land has been disputed since the beginning of recorded time. Nobody likes the palastinians. Im pretty sure there is a reason for that. Ask an egyptian or a jordanian what they think about it... especially a jordaninan... you know... their closest neighbors who have the same religion.
That's fair, when you're talking about the TINY number of mostly young kids who end up suicide bombers and stuff. They tend to be very brainwashed in religious bull**** in order to carry out their duties.

But hence their leaders do not see it that way. Im talking about the entire palestinian and israeli populations. For them this is not about religion. Objectively speaking, the conflict is not about religion.

Hamas may wave around religious rhetoric, esp compared to Fatah, but Hamas is also a fairly new phenomenon compared to the wider conflict. Hamas was CREATED out of a religious movement and supported by Israel to counter Fatah.

In the end, the conflict is still ABOUT land, occupation, pride, etc.

I am sure there are PLENTY of american soldiers who are extremely religious and believe all kinds of non-sense out on the battlefield... but that doesnt make our wars abotu religion.

Last edited by TseTse; 01-19-2009 at 06:24..
claudius
VeteranX
Old
123 - 01-19-2009, 06:22
Religious people are ****ing retarded.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
124 - 01-19-2009, 06:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMoFo View Post
tsetse sure has been quiet about Obama hasn't he....lots of things to talk about...but nothing from TseTsard...I wonder why that is
btw, what the **** are you babbling about?

1. obama hasnt been president for even a day yet

2. just because i supported obama over mccain doesnt mean im going to blindly support everything he ****ing does (unlike some of you ******s who supported your team no matter what)

3. the guy's approval rating is absurdly high

4. feel free to list all these "things to talk about" in a new thread and see where that gets ya

claudius
VeteranX
Old
125 - 01-19-2009, 06:23
I forgot to mention that nationalism and ethnic pride are also stupid as ****.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
126 - 01-19-2009, 06:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
Terrorists are ****ing retarded and crazy.
Crazy, but not retarded. They brought down the WTC with boxcutters and a plan.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
127 - 01-19-2009, 06:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudius View Post
I forgot to mention that nationalism and ethnic pride are also stupid as ****.
^

Although i cant honestly blame the palestinians for going Red Dawn on Israel over 40 years of having their lands occupied and having to live in refugee camps, surrounded by barbed wire and occupation forces.

claudius
VeteranX
Old
128 - 01-19-2009, 06:28
I'm British-French-German. Don't **** with my people. Do you understand how much we've been oppressed in the last 2000 years? The Romans ****ed us up and I'm still bitter about it because I'm a ****ing moron.

D
VeteranXX
Old
129 - 01-19-2009, 06:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by DacTheHork View Post
not crazy ****ing muslims

Again

You have the retard muslims, and the ones who grew up.

Retard Muslims: Women is raped, stone her

Sane Muslims: what the ****?
I only read the first page.
The UAE are the worst in women rights actually. Don't believe any of that "free to go to school" crap. They still aren't allowed to work. Except as nurse or any of the other 4 women jobs in the world.
Only the top shines in that country. Those towers and hotels were build by slaves btw.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
130 - 01-19-2009, 11:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by D View Post
I only read the first page.
The UAE are the worst in women rights actually. Don't believe any of that "free to go to school" crap. They still aren't allowed to work. Except as nurse or any of the other 4 women jobs in the world.
Only the top shines in that country. Those towers and hotels were build by slaves btw.
by slaves, do we mean palestinians and chinese?

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
131 - 01-19-2009, 11:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudius View Post
I'm British-French-German. Don't **** with my people. Do you understand how much we've been oppressed in the last 2000 years? The Romans ****ed us up and I'm still bitter about it because I'm a ****ing moron.
the french arent oppressed. they have fine wine, fine food and fine women.

they just dont know how to win wars, which is why everybody else ****s french women except for their french husbands.

Page 7 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Hamas Announincing Victory

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
p=np , sandniggers