So, how many of you motherfuckers have raped someone?

What the fuck does any of that matter?

You sound like the type that can never let anything go.

Voice of AuthoritAY!!
What does any of it matter?

Do you understand the process of grief and closure?

Oh, but I can let things go, after they have been taken care of.
People who think they can 'move on' without any actual action to rectify what it is you need to move on from, are the ones who don't understand it.

People who think they can 'move on' without any actual action to rectify what it is you need to move on from, are the ones who don't understand it.

This is something people invented in the 80's/90's that makes absolutely no sense to an outside observer.

If you've ever been to an actual therapist (I haven't but one of my sisters is a psychologist and has been to therapy) they will tell you that this is complete bullshit.

Time heals all wounds. Revenge just makes it take longer to heal because then shit just gets more Jerry Springer. Most people are fucked up. Deal with it like a strong person or be weak and make nonsensical excuses.

:soapbox:

It's pretty much guaranteed, statistically, that some of you 4,670 active members of tirbalwar are rapists. So, why don't you tell us about it? Why did you do it? Did she deserve it? Was she tacitly signaling her consent by dressing slutty, getting drunk, and passing out on your bed? Were you afraid afterward that she might report it, and you might get caught? Have you done it more than once? Have you ever felt guilty about it? Would you do it again?

Or, if you're not one of our resident rapists, what do you think about rape? Do you believe the "victims" are partly responsible? Do you think women are likely to "cry rape" even when nothing happened? Do you think date rape doesn't really count (like if she passes out drunk). Can women retract consent after giving it?

What do you think we can do to stop rape, or at least lower its occurrence? Why do you think it happens so much?

I believe culture is responsible, to a very high degree. We have allowed feminism the partial victory of giving women sexual liberty, but only to the extent that it benefits us for girls to be more "loose." Our culture still values women less than men, and values them mostly based upon sex appeal. We cling to "traditional" gender roles that exempt boys from learning empathy and even reward them for sociopath-like competitiveness and aggression.

This is one reason why, for example, many women don't report rapes. The are right to suspect that many male police officers will doubt them and act without empathy. And that if they go to the hospital for the "rape kit" collection, they will be subjected to more humiliation, often from male hospital doctors (although I believe they have changed this recently so that female nurses usually do it). They are also right to believe that, if their case goes to trial, the defense attorney will likely attempt character assassination by painting her as a slut, and the jury will often buy into it (about one in three people believe women are responsible for being raped).

Here are some statistics:

Statistics | RAINN | Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
1 in 6 women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetimes.
60% of assaults are not reported to the police.
Only 6% of rapists ever go to jail.

Sexual Assault Statistics
The United States has the highest rape rate among countries which report such statistics. It is 4 times higher than that of Germany, 13 times higher than that of England and 20 times higher than that of Japan.
1 in 3 sexual assault victims are under the age of 12, and convicted rape and sexual assault offenders report that 2/3 of their victims were under the age of 18.
Rape survivors are also 13 times more likely to attempt suicide than not crime victims and 6 times more likely than victims of other crimes

Tackling rape | Slow progress | Economist.com
Of all the rapes reported in England and Wales last year, just 5.7% resulted in a conviction—down from 33% in 1977. Britain has the lowest conviction rate of any big European country

Lost promise for rape victims - Los Angeles Times
"the Justice Department's most recent National Crime Victimization Survey, only about 40% of sexual assaults are reported to police, though other nongovernmental studies indicate even lower rates of 10% to 20%"

"The National Institute of Justice estimates that at least 400,000 rape kits are sitting untested in police stations and crime labs across the country"

Listen to this: 'Lost Promise For Rape Victims' : NPR

Well.. you do know statistic's like this are of the general populus of a area, (I.E. The United States) with that being said none of us are statisticly bound to be a rapist, or have raped someone. Just from our broad range of user base. Just saying..

HI JOFTY POTTER! i still have a sig i made you like..when slap first formed

This is something people invented in the 80's/90's that makes absolutely no sense to an outside observer.

If you've ever been to an actual therapist (I haven't but one of my sisters is a psychologist and has been to therapy) they will tell you that this is complete bullshit.

Time heals all wounds. Revenge just makes it take longer to heal because then shit just gets more Jerry Springer. Most people are fucked up. Deal with it like a strong person or be weak and make nonsensical excuses.

:soapbox:

And why is it you think revenge makes it take longer?

Could it be that societal meme you just can't shake off?

Time heals all wounds by necessity, because you can't continue whining about unfinished business forever. It's unhealthy. Because it causes you to face how you lost.

But if you did something about it, the stress and regret is gone.

So, by definition, revenge is actually better for the process.

But if you did something about it, the stress and regret is gone.

You were talking about revenge. Don't mince words and clutter up the argument.

One day you will mature to the point you won't have to hit the other kid on the playground just because he hit you. You'll be so much better than him in every aspect of your life that it won't matter.

Some people think that's acting like a bitch but in reality people treating you like shit can be avoided the 2nd or 3rd time around as long as you're a focused, confident, disciplined, and strong person.

I can say this all day but you'll never get it because you haven't spent a lot of time with people you truly respect on a multitude of levels. THAT'S A WRAP

as you all know i was convicted of raping a 13 year girl and carving an "X" into her forehead with a knife. No i am not proud of it, but I have learned to forgive myself. so did her fam after she killed herself.

Sorry, never raped anyone. I was even hesitant when my own girlfriend had too much to drink (well, for the first couple of months, after that it didn't matter).

You were talking about revenge. Don't mince words and clutter up the argument.

I never did, and revenge is what I am talking about... I don't see how you disassociated this from it.

One day you will mature to the point you won't have to hit the other kid on the playground just because he hit you. You'll be so much better than him in every aspect of your life that it won't matter.

Not striking back doesn't make me better than him, it makes me weaker. Be weak if you like; that isn't a choice everyone wants to make. Tell me, if you want to stop that bully kid from hitting you that 2nd or 3rd time, what will repel him about letting him get away with it the first time? Answer: nothing. It makes him more eager to attack you again.

One day I will mature, ok kid.

Some people think that's acting like a bitch but in reality people treating you like shit can be avoided the 2nd or 3rd time around as long as you're a focused, confident, disciplined, and strong person.

I agree, but your recommended course of action doesn't bring you to that future. It moves you directly away from it.

I can say this all day but you'll never get it because you haven't spent a lot of time with people you truly respect on a multitude of levels. THAT'S A WRAP

Yes, run away pretending you made some salient point. :wave: You've no perspective on whom I spend my time with nor whom I might respect, because you fail to understand, but make deluded pronouncements all day if that helps you sleep at night, when you're not crying to yourself about how yet someone else took advantage of you.

Last edited:
im getting raped by the plumbing company right now

they had to dig under the house to get to a leak

and that dont come cheap!

but i wont report it to the police since nobody will believe me :( :( :(

Back