The Economist's poll of economists: Examining the candidates by TseTse - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Economist's poll of economists: Examining the candidates
Page 9 of 23
Thread Tools
Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
161 - 10-05-2008, 15:20
Reply With Quote
triple owned tsetse in this thread

damn
 
Fancy Cat is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Musashi
SGT Shred++
Contributor
Old
162 - 10-05-2008, 15:20
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Cat View Post
triple owned tsetse in this thread

damn

Ya, not to unexpected tho'. Triple is "real" smart, whereas TseTse is "pretend" smart.
 
Musashi is offline
 
Last edited by Musashi; 10-05-2008 at 15:22..
Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
163 - 10-05-2008, 15:21
Reply With Quote
Why do people always turn these threads into flaming. Triple your just attacking tse tse, how about addressing the points?


I'd really, just once, love to see someone on TW actually state HOW John Mccains plans for the Economy are better than Obamas.


FACTS you ******s, FACTS. Jesus is that so ****ing hard to ask for when presenting the fact that the GOP ticket is so far up your ass you can taste it?
 
Blitz is offline
 
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
164 - 10-05-2008, 15:22
Reply With Quote
(wow @ fancy showing himself to be a truly stupid **** if he thinks triple owned **** on this thread)

... and... so that dumpy doesnt forget what he actually has said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpy Dooby View Post
The Economist is famously left-leaning you moron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpy Dooby View Post
The Economist pushes neoclassical economic policies, which are all theories of left-leaning ideologies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpy Dooby View Post
Chicago school of economics is neoclassical as well.
 
TseTse is offline
 
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
165 - 10-05-2008, 15:23
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallium View Post
any movement with the term neo attached to it should be disregarded as vanity outright

no regulation is anti free market and pro monopolization

the market thrives on competition, not overbloated giant companies
Neoclassical is a very precise term that is used for very precise reasons. Don't pretend for a second that it is on par with often emotionally charged words like "neoconservatism." The term is used because it's based on classical philosophy, that is, philosophy espoused by Plato/Socrates. The alternative, in this context, is rational philosophy, that is, philosophy that is espoused by Aristotle.

In short:

neoclassical : rational :: Plato : Aristotle
 
Dumpy Dooby is offline
 
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
166 - 10-05-2008, 15:25
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by TseTse View Post
... and... so that dumpy doesnt forget what he actually has said...
 
Dumpy Dooby is offline
 
Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
167 - 10-05-2008, 15:25
Reply With Quote
How is Mccains plan to fix the economy going to work? How is it good? How is it better than Obamas plan?


Can anyone answer that?
 
Blitz is offline
 
Musashi
SGT Shred++
Contributor
Old
168 - 10-05-2008, 15:26
Reply With Quote
I think the Brectian influence of the dusseldorf school, when conflated with the theories of the 1970s french post-renault economic philosophers, clearly shows that neo-clasicalism economics is nothing more than simple anarcho-modernist theory.

Therefore hitler bush is a moron, long live lord obama.
 
Musashi is offline
 
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
169 - 10-05-2008, 15:27
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by TseTse View Post
The truth is... you've bought into the von Mises libertarian nonsense and thus babble this **** about how everything else is socialist and leftist. You honestly think that The Economist is "left-leaning" because they believe there is a role for government in markets... even though they are one of the most famous pro-market, pro-limited government, pro-democracy, PRO-CAPITALIST mags on earth. lol

5 pages later, you've yet to produce a coherent and sensible explanation for why The Economist is "left-leaning."
****in' edit two hours later.

The Economist is not pro-capitalist. Not in the slightest.
 
Dumpy Dooby is offline
 
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
170 - 10-05-2008, 15:27
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpy Dooby View Post
TseTse, let's try this again.

Is "liberal" considered "left" in the UK?
Is "conservative" considered "right" in the UK?
Jesus christ, i already explained this **** to you already...

The term "liberal" is usually used to imply right-oriented philosophy outside the USA which is its historical political and economic implication in terms of being focused on individual rights, free trade, limited government, etc. As in classical liberalism and its offshoots.

"Conservative" in the UK tends to mean something more specific in the UK, because it refers to a party that has Tory roots and leans towards old school monarchy leanings. Folks sometimes sarcastically call them "her majesty's loyal party" or whatever.

That's why the Economist calls itself "liberal" and not "conservative."
 
TseTse is offline
 
Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
171 - 10-05-2008, 15:27
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by TseTse View Post
(wow @ fancy showing himself to be a truly stupid **** if he thinks triple owned **** on this thread)

... and... so that dumpy doesnt forget what he actually has said...
yeah, you know what, i have a B.S. in economics from the U.S. Naval Academy and you have what again?

Nothing. "real policy ****"? I mean seriously. All you do is copy and paste **** you read in the economist, which i agree is a fantastic publication that i too subscribe to.

but you've never had an original thought and you're a closed minded pompous ******* who "can't lose" an argument even when he's already lost.

once again, i have a B.S. in economics from the US Naval Academy and you probably barely graduated from high school.

Suck my big ass dick you fairy.
 
Fancy Cat is offline
 
Rilke
VeteranX
Old
172 - 10-05-2008, 15:28
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
I think the Brectian influence of the dusseldorf school, when conflated with the theories of the 1970s french post-renault economic philosophers, clearly shows that neo-clasicalism economics is nothing more than simple anarcho-modernist theory.
Sarah Palin would completely agree with you.
 
Rilke is offline
 
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
173 - 10-05-2008, 15:28
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpy Dooby View Post
The Economist is not pro-capitalist. Not in the slightest.


Let me add this to the list of absurdly stupid Dumpy Dip**** quotes.
 
TseTse is offline
 
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
174 - 10-05-2008, 15:30
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Cat View Post
yeah, you know what, i have a B.S. in economics from the U.S. Naval Academy and you have what again?

Nothing. "real policy ****"? I mean seriously. All you do is copy and paste **** you read in the economist, which i agree is a fantastic publication that i too subscribe to.

but you've never had an original thought and you're a closed minded pompous ******* who "can't lose" an argument even when he's already lost.

once again, i have a B.S. in economics from the US Naval Academy and you probably barely graduated from high school.

Suck my big ass dick you fairy.
Flame away, tough guy.

I honestly dont give a **** about your academic credentials when you are stupid enough to think triple "owned" anybody by showing he hasn't the ****ing slightest clue what he's talking about.

And i might add, he had NOTHING to say about economics... so what's your point.

Nothing, you just want to diss me cuz you're a troll with nothing to contribute...

If you have something to say about economics and the election, feel free to share it. Go ahead...
 
TseTse is offline
 
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
175 - 10-05-2008, 15:30
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
How is Mccains plan to fix the economy going to work? How is it good? How is it better than Obamas plan?


Can anyone answer that?
The only McCain supporter participating in this discussion is TseTse, the thread starter.

So I'm not sure who you're addressing, but I'll bet you're addressing him because you've somehow convinced yourself that if someone disfavors Oblackman then he must necessarily favor McCain. How ****ing petty and politically immature is that?
 
Dumpy Dooby is offline
 
ZOD
VeteranX
Old
176 - 10-05-2008, 15:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallium View Post
any movement with the term neo attached to it should be disregarded as vanity outright

no regulation is anti free market and pro monopolization

the market thrives on competition, not overbloated giant companies
I wouldn't argue your point on the neo prefix. But I do argue your point on lack of regulation equals monopolies and giant companies. Lack of regulation encourages competition imo. For regulation raises the barrier to entry into markets further entrenching established companies. I would point to airline deregulation as an example. Regulation is required when the market cannot deal with situations that affect parties not involved in transactions. So I am not against regulation. I am against over regulation.
 
ZOD is offline
 
Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
177 - 10-05-2008, 15:32
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by TseTse View Post
Flame away, tough guy.

I honestly dont give a **** about your academic credentials when you are stupid enough to think triple "owned" anybody by showing he hasn't the ****ing slightest clue what he's talking about.

And i might add, he had NOTHING to say about economics... so what's your point.

If you have something to say about economics and the election, feel free to share it. Otherwise, just spare us this retarded **** cuz when you honestly think triple was anything but being toyed with... it's sad.
go ahead and cry about it

while you're at it cry about your sad meaningless life

you should also cry about how you've never accomplished anything and probably never will.

****ing windbag
 
Fancy Cat is offline
 
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
178 - 10-05-2008, 15:32
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by TseTse View Post
Jesus christ, i already explained this **** to you already...

The term "liberal" is usually used to imply right-oriented philosophy outside the USA which is its historical political and economic implication in terms of being focused on individual rights, free trade, limited government, etc. As in classical liberalism and its offshoots.

"Conservative" in the UK tends to mean something more specific in the UK, because it refers to a party that has Tory roots and leans towards old school monarchy leanings. Folks sometimes sarcastically call them "her majesty's loyal party" or whatever.

That's why the Economist calls itself "liberal" and not "conservative."
If someone in the UK calls himself "left" leaning, would the person to whom he is speaking associate that with "liberal"?


If someone in the UK calls himself "right" leaning, would the person to whom he is speaking associate that with "conservative"?
 
Dumpy Dooby is offline
 
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
179 - 10-05-2008, 15:32
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Cat View Post
go ahead and cry about it

while you're at it cry about your sad meaningless life

you should also cry about how you've never accomplished anything and probably never will.

****ing windbag
And im the pretentious one? Keep babbling, tough guy... cuz you aint saying **** about anything.
 
TseTse is offline
 
Reno
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
180 - 10-05-2008, 15:33
Reply With Quote
tsetse

can I read your disseration on real policy ****
 
Reno is offline
 
Page 9 of 23
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Economist's poll of economists: Examining the candidates

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ignorant liberal , kill all liberals , more liberal propaganda , musashi owns tsetse , radon006 loves cock , retards making tags , triple owns tsetse , tsetse is a huge faggot , tsetse is a retard magnet , tsetse the windbag , wall of text


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:41.