[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I've read this was the first time in recorded history that flag was flown inside the Capitol.

1w568hD.jpg

“Deutsche Bank, which has been Mr. Trump’s primary lender for two decades, has decided not to do business with Mr. Trump or his company in the future”

Signature Bank closed his accounts Monday afternoon.

If he's touched anything in the last 2 weeks that hasn't turned to shit, I don't know what it is.

“Deutsche Bank, which has been Mr. Trump’s primary lender for two decades, has decided not to do business with Mr. Trump or his company in the future”

Signature Bank closed his accounts Monday afternoon.

If he's touched anything in the last 2 weeks that hasn't turned to shit, I don't know what it is.

Who-Is-It-Magic-Eye-Cash.jpg

I can see sharp points, and flat bits, and none of it makes sense.

It seems to be simply nonsensical geometry not matching a real object.

Facebook Blacklists All Content Mentioning

Does anyone use faceberg anymore? I used it for about a year or two then quit. I found that people I knew IRL seemed MUCH less likable when Id read what they post online. People seemed less distinct to, they'd take the same pictures, talk about the same media they consume, chase the same fads ect.

I'd get into arguments with liberals who acted like internet badasses, but would not say shit to me when we were in the same room face to face later.

People on the left are very meek and any kind of conflict, even an unemotional disagreement, makes them feel uncomfortable. I think these weak individuals develop a lot of angst over the years, and the internet is where they turn to let some steam off. But in doing so, you begin to see a gulf between how they conduct themselves online Vs IRL.

It also woke me up to how mailable women are. I could get into it with some far left commie or feminist woman on faceberg and they'd call me a nazi, then flirt with me in person. Women are crazy. You can't take their political opinions seriously at all because for them it's a trend and they are part of a herd, it's not like they have deep complex thoughts about politics or world events like men do. They don't have principles or convictions.

If you spend enough time, you also see a woman's politics just morph into whatever her boyfriend believes over time. It takes months, but they always gravitate to what their man thinks.

I don't hate women or anything, but they are very different creatures from us. It made me think about what good women voting has done. In democracy, voting is kind of like a proxy for violence. If a majority of the men in a society believe something, if they were to go to war for it they would most likely win. But there is a lot of death and damage associated with war, so voting is a proxy to keep violence at bay but still settle matters based on who has superior numbers.

Women would not go to war, so why vote? If a majority of women wanted to impose something politically, it's not like they would win a war if it came to it. That makes democracy less valuable.

the wall of tism

Back