It's Over Nine Thousand!

RunningWolf

Veteran XV
gYnrA.jpg

I don't get it. Is it that Get to the Choppa, It's Over Nine Thousand! Sounds like a sentence? In that case, the case is bad.

I don't get it. Is it that Get to the Choppa, It's Over Nine Thousand! Sounds like a sentence? In that case, the case is bad.
No. The top one is an achievement he earned 10 points for, the bottom one is the "Feat of Strength" he earned for accumulating OVER 9000!!!

Yeah, what's up with the Netherweave bolts, and... is that Captain Sanders' Shirt in the lower left corner?

Looks like a Thug Shirt, and fuck you for that trainwrecker comment. The train should have a 5 minute duration and 5 minute cooldown while in 25man raids and XT should stop killing it.

I've had to perfect the art of dropping my trainset as they hit 2 second mark on their countdown to pull a boss in order to get my money's worth these days. That, and levitating people just before they jump in Throne of the Four Winds are some of the only fun things to do in this expansion.

Looks like a Thug Shirt, and fuck you for that trainwrecker comment. The train should have a 5 minute duration and 5 minute cooldown while in 25man raids and XT should stop killing it.

I've had to perfect the art of dropping my trainset as they hit 2 second mark on their countdown to pull a boss in order to get my money's worth these days. That, and levitating people just before they jump in Throne of the Four Winds are some of the only fun things to do in this expansion.

True dat.

and :lol: at all the people who paid money for an XT pet to destroy my train set, jokes on you! Blizz should give me some sort of kickback for all the times I've dropped that train in raids or the auction house

I haven't been dropping trains lately or levitating people so we could still be friends. I changed mains to free up my priest for casual 10mans with what's left of The Core and I don't get as bored and find ways to piss people off these days. I'm also pretty sure I could take any 2 toons of mine (4 at 85) and barely top 9k achievements between 2 of them. Hell I still haven't skilled up fishing, cooking, first aid or archaeology on any character this expansion.

Back