Archaeology was created by a retard

It doesn't take 30 hours, but there's no way you did it in 12.

i'm sorry if you're doing it wrong. I started at 12:30PM or so and then finished it at about 12-1 that night. If you stay on EK its so easy. the dig sites spawn so close together. easy easy. i didn't do anything else for those 12 hours.

i wont be on to weigh down the team for rated bg's tonight, sry folks

oh, thought this was StK thread, whatever

Last edited:
you could save fragments until 450 and solve them all at once so you could try for a rare

i have 700 troll fragments when i got to 450 and solved them all to try for zin'rokh

Yea sorry, now I really don't believe you.

i'm sorry that youre bad. Several people have told you that its doesnt take a crazy amount of time and some people have said you can do it under the time i said i did it so... whatever. Why could you see me maybe doing it as a mage but not as a DK? A mage can port to UC? I set me hearth up north somewhere and just hearth or take the deathgate or take a boat which takes like 2 minutes now including wait time.

I do play a mage, and sadly I was realm first for archaeology. Took about 19 hours with a few stretch breaks. I was also unaware until the 400s that you could still level in the starting zones so I was on a slower Outlands path. However on EK as an alliance mage I could port centrally to either IF or SW, use the port to the Blasted Lands and Hearth to Light's Hope. I still don't see it as possible at 12 hours. If you had said 16 or 17 I might believe you, but without timerless porting ability I have to call bullshit.

Although now that I think about it, it would be faster now if you leveled it after they upped fragment drop rates from 3x to 3-6x

Back