Oke, here is Jm5k's Rogue PEE VEE PEE spec, let me know what you think..

Shopper47

Veteran X
I've been talking to a few other rogues and working on a new spec for a while, since I feel like a complete homo with zero burst or survivability. The responses were all completely different.

SO, I decided to work on my "Jm5k Jew Jew Stun Lock" Mut spec, and here is where I am at.

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

I know Ass doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room (take away this, and there's only that left), so I'll explain how I play to help appreciate the spec.

Open with Imp Sap, move into Garrote, pop Vendetta, hit a Mut, pop Recup (now at 16% dmg reduction and they are coming out of their 70% dmg reduction from Sap in 4-5 seconds aka when they will burst all over me). Depending on class, I'll pop WOTF or Cloak when they come out because pretty much everyone begins mashing their holy shit CC/burst buttons (which usually hit me for 70% less damage + 16% less dmg aka nothing). Mut 2x and hit a 5pt Rupture, and should have 5pt Deadly on as well.

I'll rock Mind Numbing or Wound on my thrown incase they get away (literally just throw once or twice hoping for a Poison/Brew proc), but generally I still have my trink and Vanish and they are losing health fast.

Because of my Imp Recup, my 16% dmg mit stays the entire time, and I am healing for 6k per tick. I keep it up no matter what.

If I am getting CCed out the ass (usually frost mage or hunter), I will run a bit to get distance from them (which they usually are psyched about) and gouge their pet and pop Smoke Bomb and recup off the gouge for a free 10 secs of healing/CD replacement. If I'm really lucky, they just burnt their blink/deter anyways. Then it's back in for a little more.

Usually people begin to give up as they see that they aren't doing any real damage to me at this point and they start to panic and push more shit. CoS glyph will bring me up to 56% dmg mit, and Combat readiness is another 30 secs of 66% melee dmg mitigation.

I keep rupture and 5pt Deadly up, and wail on them as much as I can, but spend more time focusing interrupts and stun-locking as much as possible. There simply isn't enough energy or burst to nuke someone, so I just out-last them.

It may sound silly, but I end most fights with near-full health.

Anyways, that's what I've been doing for the past while, and it seems to be working very well for me. The only class I can still struggle with is the occasional Frost Mage; otherwise np.

Let me know what you dudes think

PS: Pick whatever glyphs you want; I tossed in ones I'm using right now. If you want to max Opp and drop Elusive, go for it. I wanted the increased utility.

Thanks!

smoke bomb and combat readiness rock hard in BGs

i usually open with a cheap shot then SnD, mut, rupture, mut, envenom. just use w/e combo pts my cs/muti create until i get my envenom 5pt SnD going then its all 4/5 pt finishers. i try to save my kidney shot for when my interrupts are on cd, or i drop them below 50% hp.

make sure u use dismantle on casters too, thats immediately ~2k sp gone for 10sec.

Talents & Glyphs - Game - World of Warcraft

thats the spec im runnin atm, plan to move the 1 pt in precision to relentless strikes when i get the hit for it. i thought i could reforge my pvp trinket, but fyi, u cant. ;[

If your spec is purely for dueling/world pvp/ganking, which is what it sounds like you're doing, then it's alright I guess. You really should put points into cut to the chase. If you really want to keep blackjack and max deadened nerves, I'd drop elusiveness and opportunity and use those points. I'll end up using one of the below for my final spec, I think they're superior for all around usage.

If your spec is purely for dueling/world pvp/ganking, which is what it sounds like you're doing, then it's alright I guess. You really should put points into cut to the chase. If you really want to keep blackjack and max deadened nerves, I'd drop elusiveness and opportunity and use those points. I'll end up using one of the below for my final spec, I think they're superior for all around usage.

I should be in arena next week, I plan on doing everything with that spec. You can cap flags like a motherfucker with it, and take a beating like no one's business.

Back