<StK> on Tichondrius

Okay, guild's been created. If you need a ginvite, just do a /who <S t K> and someone should have officer to invite for now. Otherwise, message "lapflaps".

wow so after not playing after so long I seriously feel lost as fuck....hopefully it will come back to me tomorrow when I get some game time in.

Yes I'm slow.

also is curse still the place to get addons?

Last edited:
wow so after not playing after so long I seriously feel lost as fuck....hopefully it will come back to me tomorrow when I get some game time in.

Yes I'm slow.

also is curse still the place to get addons?

It took me a good 3-4 days to get fully back into the swing of things... now I'm at 2400 WH (wowheros) which is still pretty shitty, but for only doing heroics non-stop and no good raids it's not bad. It's been so long I forgot where shit was located...

My entire plan was get as geared as possible, get my justice/honor points softcapped for cata, get the profs up, and do misc raids and shit to grab extra gear... I recommend it, since cata is out in 3 weeks

and ya, cursed is still the place to go to grab addons

Enh isn't much different I found; and I found resto much easier after the patch. You'll pick it up in no time :D

Undergeared as Enh, it went from being fun to complete sloth-fest. So much downtime between CDs that I'm bored. My understanding is that it gets better the more haste you get?

Undergeared as Enh, it went from being fun to complete sloth-fest. So much downtime between CDs that I'm bored. My understanding is that it gets better the more haste you get?

when i was raiding in the beg of the year, there wasn't a time when I wasn't busy imo. I know a lot of shamans liked to use that one shaman addon that tells you what to push and when, but I'd rather do all of that on my own. I think asenh there was rarely a time I could be lazy and do decent dps, dunno.

It took me a good 3-4 days to get fully back into the swing of things... now I'm at 2400 WH (wowheros) which is still pretty shitty, but for only doing heroics non-stop and no good raids it's not bad. It's been so long I forgot where shit was located...

My entire plan was get as geared as possible, get my justice/honor points softcapped for cata, get the profs up, and do misc raids and shit to grab extra gear... I recommend it, since cata is out in 3 weeks

and ya, cursed is still the place to go to grab addons

Doing the elemental bosses after successful invasion repulsions helps too. It's not a whole lot but it's free 251s for 5-man fights. Especially since it's stupid to buy anything less than T10/251s and 264s with your JP so it takes more runs per upgrade.

Doing the elemental bosses after successful invasion repulsions helps too. It's not a whole lot but it's free 251s for 5-man fights. Especially since it's stupid to buy anything less than T10/251s and 264s with your JP so it takes more runs per upgrade.
As long as the main portals are up after defending you can re-queue and farm them multiple times. The Maraudon seems to be the fastest. They all drop the same loot, so it's multiple attempts at 251 iLevel crap and 16JP.

Back