<StK> on Tichondrius

I'd be on more to help PL but work has been kicking my ass the last 2 weeks (and will do the same through next week). Waking up at 3:30am CST M-F is getting old.

I've been on maybe 5-15 minutes a day just to bullshit and that's it :(

He wasn't healing, he was a shitty enhance shaman.

I wish had that gear equivalent on my shaman

When you left, we needed a 3rd healer for heroic Blood Queen and he was assigned to heal me while I was tanking the add that you have to pull around while grabbing spheres.

He stood still and let me die if I had to go across the room.

Also, I don't know why we're bothering with hard modes when all this gear will be outdated in 3 weeks. We should be pushing to down LK for titles imo.

been out a few months....resubbed tonite, did some time with stk long ago (before first xfer), resto shaman sitting on horde tich....was sitting in the core courtesy of nam, probably dumped out of that by now.

looking to play just under hardcore style for cata, and have been playing only a resto shaman as my main since release....who do i buzz for an invite to whatever is forming up here?

ah fuck making a new char. i dont feel like doing RAF or starting from lvl 1. im a make a dk on tich, and if im still interested in playing when cata comes out and if we actually have some sort of group going i can play with ill transfer my enh shammy over

ah fuck making a new char. i dont feel like doing RAF or starting from lvl 1. im a make a dk on tich, and if im still interested in playing when cata comes out and if we actually have some sort of group going i can play with ill transfer my enh shammy over

Yeah not a whole lot of point in re-leveling anything less than a month to release when they re-vamp the entire 1 - 60 questing/leveling.

im leveling a lock right now so i can have one last leveling experience with classic wow (aka the best wow) and then another char after cat hits

feannag sucks

Back