<StK> on Tichondrius

zeph

Veteran XV
Roster as it stands 12/2 - 27 Knuckleheads

The people listed in italics either haven't settled on their class or have several options depending on how everything falls into place, D for damage, H for healing, T for tank. Some people are not listed due to me being unclear on their desire or lack thereof to raid at 85. Ideally, we would start with 25m runs so we could all learn the encounters as a group, then split into groups of 10 assuming we have the attendance and raid comp to support it. Tentative raid times will be 9est-12est Tues/Thurs.

Druid
Xpdnc - Eksdra (H/T)
loto - Moocielago (D)
Adrenaline - Darkndeep (D/H)
Magicalgod254 - Tehallurin (D/H)

Death Knight
$tarlight - Srsstuff (D)
Chronos - (T)
Pathogenetic - (T)

Paladin
Onibus - (T)
Sigma - Extent (H)
Smaq - Poole (D/T)

Mage
TechnoDonut - Weyerbacher
Zeph - Rebuffd
JiVox - Lapflaps
MountainDewMike - Dewb

Hunter
Coolcatsrus

Rogue
Adrenaline
Joemamma5000 - Guild Mascot
Uno - Unoh

Priest
Masque - Masquex (D)
Smaq - Namaste (D/H)
Rochiim - Lunatiq (D)
Blotter - Jhilla (H)

Warlock
Jlahey

Warrior
JustChillin - Kazgol (D/T)
Hephastus - (T)
Tekno - Seikan (D)

Shaman
TheGhost - Frijoshock (D/H)
Brokenwear - Brokenwear (H/D)
Umbral - (H)
Tekno - (D)

I will be updating this as things change over the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Only losing 3 people from CYCD, wanted to see about getting StK back up and running, do you know who has GM in it Joe?

Techno, what's your toons name?

I thought Keith or MDM had GM? Just create a new guild since I doubt any of the officers have active accounts.

The fastest way to level a priest is shadow spec, right? I enjoy group PVE, so I will end up spec'ing Disc/Holy in the end.

Last edited:
if you want to level via questing, yes

if you want to level via dungeons, queuing as a healer will be much quicker

the problem with not questing is if later down the line you decide to give a shit about achievements you are fucked into going back to old content and spending a ton of time on it

also todd, i am pretty sure i have about 15 levels i can give u already once u get the pally over here :p

Law re-subbed as an ally rogue (~level 20) on Gorgonnash to mess around with Zotch and to check out some of the new talents/Cata. Brandon is on the server with a couple of others, I believe. I only care to play for the people, so if we had 10 man StK in Cata I'd be down to casually play a mage or pally again. I'm enjoying SC2 with the little time I have. :p

I take it the game has changed quite a bit?

Back