[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

executive orders incoming

nbRQup0.png

well, since its on a misaligned graphic on the internet, it looks totally legit. :lolque:

You could always employ these as your own, personal standards and not apply your restriction of voting rights against their will to other patriots. But ya I see ur not a high priority liberty kinda guy.

Did I tell anyone else not to vote? Just saying without an ID to vote + voter registration there is going to be voter fraud, and my vote seems meaningless. Most "civilized" nations require ID for voting in federal elections, even Mexico.

Yes, there are some out there that can't afford the bus ride or the $17 it costs to get a state ID, but there are programs out there to help.

Packed house down in South Florida to welcome President Trump home. Police estimate 50-60K lined the streets to cheer him on. No arrest and no violence.

Meanwhile, Traitor Joe glad hands with a few niggers, faggots and scum-fucks in the Cesspit of corruption known as Washington DC.

So I wonder if Trump has a signed pardon for himself so when anyone brings legal proceedings against him he will try to flash it like a get out of jail free card. I’m waiting for the first judge to roll their eyes and dismiss it and continue proceedings.

trump rly left without pardoning the ppl he sent to the capitol after grifting the fuk out of them for 2 months :lol:

How many millions were donated to this fraud? It's unreal. I want to see what happens to Rudy. I want see more hair dye dripping down his face in front of a tribunal. :lol:

Packed house down in South Florida to welcome President Trump home. Police estimate 50-60K lined the streets to cheer him on. No arrest and no violence.

Meanwhile, Traitor Joe glad hands with a few niggers, faggots and scum-fucks in the Cesspit of corruption known as Washington DC.

Geez Gouge, you post like someone who gives Trump a reach around while he’s mushroom deep in your colon.

Why? Trump is a giant spotlight that keeps the focus off of everything else. I won't be shocked when the blue checks start demanding he be reallowed on Twitter when they see their audiences thinning.

Any wonder why they are pushing an impeachment since he is out office?

Gives them at least 100 days to cover Sloppy Joe's dementia and failures.

;)

too bad they were too low class to pardon

in one fell swoop trump managed to round up most of the nazis and hand them over to biden

Back