****ty heroic stonecore groups are ****ty by Calamari - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page ****ty heroic stonecore groups are ****ty
Page 2 of 2
kazan
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 12-30-2010, 22:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimdal View Post
Actually my friends and I often think better of people that form complete words and sentences in groups. I won't go as far as to say that I will only invite people that do that, but you make yourself seem more intelligent (even if you aren't). I myself can't don't care for people that don't take the extra second it takes to type **** out. If someone says "inv plz" then I'm typically not bothered by it, but when it persists through the rest of the group it is just annoying.

I'm not sure what is worse though. The people that don't type words out, or the ones that butcher every single word they type.
Yeah, thats pretty much how I feel about it. I'm not concerned with the invite or small things, but if its a name I vaguely recognize and see stupid ****, or see repeated inability to communicate intelligently, thats when I generally start looking to kick.

That being said, yes, stonecore sucks in pugs. I swear my battlegroup and its sibling battlegroup have some of the biggest mouthbreathers I've come across.

Last edited by kazan; 12-30-2010 at 22:46..
Sponsored Links
Witch
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 12-31-2010, 03:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Volcanic View Post
This is the most retarded gauge I've ever seen, particularly the whisper thing.

You ask for a group in trade, I'm going to send a tell that is exactly that, "inv plz". I usually don't grab groups in trade; when I do, I'll respond just like that, because I don't feel that I need to describe an entire dungeon's mechanics to you in a whisper for a 5-man invite.
It would be a total shame having to have even short conversations in this Massive MULTIPlayer Game now wouldn't it.

I don't care about speedruns with l33t raiders (12 year old DK's posting recount every minute), I want to get the HC done. It generally goes a lot smoother with people who are willing to talk even a bit... Opposed to people who leave without saying a word.

But whatever floats your boat, I have my playstyle and 8 years experience of building groups in MMO's. It works for me, and its lot more fun than grinding through instance without even looking at chat.

Mharrman
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 12-31-2010, 09:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceBoy View Post
not gonna lie, tanks are pulling some sick AOE dps.

maybe its b/c im a destro lock with more focus on single-target DPS, but on AOE pulls, im getting out-dpsed by the tank.

im not the greatest either, but between 9.1-10k on dummies - which isnt completely crap for a casual player
If i wrath it up and run into 4-5mobs with no CC i can put out 18-24K DPS on my Blood DK... why?

[VENGEANCE increasing attack power by 23103]

NiceBoy
VeteranXV
Old
24 - 12-31-2010, 19:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mharrman View Post
If i wrath it up and run into 4-5mobs with no CC i can put out 18-24K DPS on my Blood DK... why?

brb rerolling DK and just running heroics with 4 DK's and a healer.

Fartypants
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 01-01-2011, 08:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mharrman View Post

"Each time you take damage, you gain 5% of the damage taken as attack power, up to a maximum of 10% of your health."

you have 231k health?

Terra
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 01-01-2011, 10:17
Oh man I ****ing love Feannag tanking posts.

kazan
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 01-01-2011, 23:29
Its like healing as a druid, you know.

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 01-02-2011, 09:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Volcanic View Post
Its like healing as a druid, you know.
****ty and worthless in anything larger than a 5 man?

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 01-02-2011, 10:20
Couple of days late to the party you two, or are you just trying to make it look like you aren't immediately responding to anything I say?

kazan
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 01-22-2011, 04:46
So a DK tank and a DPS can take down slabhide no prob.

Retard healer and other two dps managed to eat enough of his aoe to die the first time around, so me and the tank just trudged through the rest of the fight.

The tank could probably do it himself if he really had to, would just take forever.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page ****ty heroic stonecore groups are ****ty

Social Website Bullshit