Required mods for Cata

Skada is good. Haven't used anything but it in awhile. A lot of people make configurations for Skada (and Recount too, probably) on the TukUI forums that match the look of the overall UI. You can do it yourself of course, but it does save time.

Anyone else having issues with Mapster today? It seems to be crashing the hell out of WoW for me. Also, it won't let me turn the damned mini "zone" map off.

No single addon tackles all of Cartographer's functionality, but Mapster, Cromulent, and Tom Tom do a pretty decent job of it. You could always try Carbonite, don't know if its been updated for cata.

Raising this post from the dead for minute.

What are you using to manage your quest log? Monkeyquest hasn't been updated in 2 months, and with the new objective marker system, I don't really need something heavy like QH. I just want something to be able to move the quest log, and change font-size, color, etc.

Generally the default works for me, but I've started using Hydra's edit of Tukui (link), and whilst questing on my alt it's started to run pretty seriously into the action bars. Mostly I'm just trying to condense it.

Back