The Gabby Petito disappearance thread by KGB_ate_myBread - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Gabby Petito disappearance thread
Page 9 of 20
Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
161 - 09-24-2021, 13:03
its funny how both sides ree about the media manipulating everything then they post proof by posting media links that manipulate everything.

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
162 - 09-24-2021, 13:04
So we are right... they do not stick to the facts

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163 - 09-24-2021, 22:10
have they found him yet? its an every day thing on the news here, but i haven't paid attention in a couple days. You know he killed her

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
164 - 09-24-2021, 22:15
I don't think so, I know they've issued warrants so its only a matter of time assume he didn't off himself.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
165 - 09-24-2021, 22:18
I thought the last time i paid attention he had disappeared and there was a manhunt for him. I'm guessing since they haven't found him yet, he's probably in the woods somewhere with a bullet in his head. Florida is kind of 'on it' when it comes to tracking finding missing people. I mean every time there is a kid in miami that goes missing, there are amber alerts across the tv and phones all across the state

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
166 - 09-24-2021, 22:28
The latest hunch is that the parents took him on a quick "family camping trip" after he got back. Who knows what they did or where they went. Mexico? Greyhound bus stop? Cops seem pretty convinced he is out in the boonies there in FL. Others are not so convinced.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
167 - 09-24-2021, 22:32
Drove him to the keys where he hopped on a boat to parts unknown

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
168 - 09-24-2021, 23:09
aint no thang

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
169 - 09-24-2021, 23:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Drove him to the keys where he hopped on a boat to parts unknown
lol - can you imagine the Haitians coming this way and passing him going the other way?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
170 - 09-24-2021, 23:13
Join the haitians heading to Texas, claim you're from Haiti, get deported to Haiti, disappear forever.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
171 - 09-24-2021, 23:25
solid strat

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
172 - 09-25-2021, 02:10
From what I gather, none of his evasion seems illegal. His parents can get him to South America maybe. This is why it's always good to have **** you money saved up.

I don't think he's that smart that. So his parents probably would not be either. If he's imprisoned that would not go well for him.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173 - 09-26-2021, 01:41
****'s getting serial
Quote:
Gabby Petito homicide: For Dog the Bounty Hunter, search for Brian Laundrie is personal

https://www.fox13news.com/news/gabby...ie-is-personal

The Dog says "Appalachian Trail"...
To Be Continued...

Last edited by Brasstax; 09-26-2021 at 01:48..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
174 - 09-29-2021, 05:01
Brian Laundrie: Attention Turned to Fort De Soto Park After Dog the Bounty Hunter Tip

Quote:
A tip from reality TV star Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman placed newfound attention in the search for Brian Laundrie on Fort De Soto Park, a vast wildlife park in Pinellas County, Florida, where he was allegedly seen in early September.

Laundrie, 23, has been named a "person of interest" in the disappearance of his fiancé Gabby Petito, whose remains were found in Wyoming on September 19 after the two went on a cross-country road trip. He has not been seen since his parents reported him missing in Florida almost two weeks ago.

On Monday night, Chapman told Fox News that he received information that Laundrie spent time in Fort De Soto park with his parents in early September after he returned to Florida without Petito.

Chapman alleged that Laundrie and his parents, Chris and Roberta, entered the park on September 6, but only two people left the park on September 8***8212;leaving room for theories that Laundrie was assisted by his parents and could still be located in the park.

"They were registered, went through the gate. They're on camera. They were here," Chapman told Fox News on Monday evening. "We think at least if he's not here right now, we are sure he was caught on camera as he went in the gate***8212;that he was here for sure. Not over in the swamp."

"Allegedly, what we're hearing, is two people left on the 8th. Three people came in on the 6th, and two people left on the 8th. I think he's been here for sure."

Fort De Soto Park is located about 75 miles away from the Laundries' home on Wabasso Avenue in North Port. In February, Petito shared an image of her and Laundrie together at a campground in the park. In the photo, the couple is seen standing behind a barred window, prompting some social media users to comment that Laundrie better get "used to" being locked up that way.

Last edited by Brasstax; 09-29-2021 at 05:06..
sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
175 - 09-29-2021, 05:48
how is gabby formed

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
176 - 09-29-2021, 07:09
so is grabby potato dide or wut.. im lil behind here

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
177 - 09-29-2021, 07:17
I think the potato has cashed in her chips.

MiNiOn
VeteranXX
Old
178 - 09-29-2021, 08:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
I think the potato has cashed in ALL her chips.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
179 - 09-29-2021, 12:34
He should grow a beard, buy a wig, then go to Argentina.

He's not very smart and won't do anything like that. If he kills himself, they might not find him. If he lives, they will find him in time.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
180 - 09-29-2021, 12:42
thanks reggs

Page 9 of 20

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Gabby Petito disappearance thread

Social Website Bullshit