The Gabby Petito disappearance thread

I am hoping it is an elaborate plot by the two of them to make mad cash and not a simple case of murder because of PMS etc. I think back on Americans crossing the Oregon trail and what they had to endure.
If two young Americans can't get into a van together and survive a road trip to Moab, our youth are in dire straits.

Last edited:
Giving the media a ticket to be asshats was a bad idea. Once upon a time, they saw it as a privellege to be silent participants. Now they act like they are entitled. On top of that, they have become a spectacle and are all like
Attention_76b662_1046634.jpg

Hey Princess! Let us crash your car into the tunnel wall!

dang old school meme. havent seen that 1 in prob 15 years

I think she hit the pro queefing circuit back in 92. Ended up prolapsing her uterus. After they tucked it back in and sealed it off, she put on about 120 pounds. She married some dude in Calgary and they raise cats.

The Teton County, Wyoming Coroner just confirmed to be a body has been found in Teton National Park

no word yet on identity or gender

I've cracked this case.

What happened is they met this lesbian couple where they worked at a restaurant a few days before the lesbians went camping. The lesbians told them where they were going to camp, so brian and gabby went to meet them there. gabby hates lesbians, and she planned to kill them with a gun all along, and didn't tell brian about it. brian hates lesbians too, but he didn't want to kill them. when they get to the lesbian camp, she pulls out a gun and kills them in cold blood. brian is like wtf, but he stays calm and acts like it's no big deal because he knows Gabby is crazy. for the next few days, he tries to tell her to seek help about this problem, tries to convince her that she was wrong for killing those girls, finally Gabby goes nuts and thinks that Brian is going to snitch on her, so she threatens him and they tangle a bit, then Brian, afraid for his life, kills her with the gun she tries to kill him with. then Brian wanders the tetons a few days freaking out until he decides to hitchhike out of there. he knows that everyone is going to think he did it now, so he's on the run.

Back