No Laurie For Me (NLFM) by NoGodForMe - Page 75 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)
Page 75 of 117
uno
VeteranXX
Old
1481 - 03-03-2023, 00:20
you tell him mitch!

Sponsored Links
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
1482 - 03-03-2023, 00:27
KingSobieski documented Iranian terrorist meth head and pro Russian disinformation agent hates America

Sad! he should be arrested for treason

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1483 - 03-03-2023, 06:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
"Passport bros" is total gold
This is exactly what I'm talking about. 2 years ago there was no such thing as Passport Bros. Now it's talked about in tons of videos on YT. Type in Passport Bros in the YT search box and all the videos will come up. Western women are pissed that men are going overseas.
Filipinas Tell The Truth About Passport Bros And Western Women Are FURIOUS - YouTube

In my case, the GF thinks like me, we get along great. She knows I watch the YT videos and I tell her it's Human Behavior I'm interested in. I can watch all the videos I want because I get up at 5am and she sleeps until 9am.

I have it really good right now because Marriage and Religion are off the table. If she decides to end the relationship then so be it, but that's not going to happen at this time. I'm the prize, I'm the catch. Men are waking up to this, getting in shape, working to make money, and doing hobbies they enjoy. A couple weeks ago I joined the city gym for $10 / month that has a room full of new machines. One day is swimming laps, the next day is gym.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 03-03-2023 at 06:40..
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1484 - 03-03-2023, 06:24
r-o-f-l

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1485 - 03-03-2023, 07:33
I still have no idea WTF a passport bro is but I'm pretty sure it could only be an imaginary thing in 'Murica.

Also just when you think watching all these idiotic YT videos is the most retarded thing ever, he lowers the bar a bit further by admitting he gets up at 5am to do it. SMFH.

Last edited by Mitchdubai; 03-03-2023 at 07:35..
NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1486 - 03-03-2023, 09:25
What don't you understand about a passport bro? It's a man from the USA who goes overseas to meet feminine women who are nice, get laid, and possibly bring one back to the USA or live there. Or they just date the women and have a good time. I have an overweight friend from HS who has been flying over to the Philippines to be with a girl. He couldn't find anyone in the USA. Yet he has a bunch of girls over there that want to be with him. He may move there because the cost of living is less.

Black women in the USA are mean, condescending, have tattoos, which means they want to be masculine. Watch the video in my last post and notice how *****y the black women are compared to the foreign girls.

I wake up at 5am because that's how my body clock works. I'm an early person. I log into work at 6am. In the old days people would read the news paper. I refresh my YT feed and watch a few videos then go about my day. I also watch the local news to see what's going on in the world. I refresh my YT feed during the day and check TW. That would be my version of social media.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 03-03-2023 at 09:35..
OneSlickRex
VeteranXV
Old
1487 - 03-03-2023, 10:17
Western women are pissed, dontcha know.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1488 - 03-03-2023, 11:52
ngfm can u put together a youtube playlist for us i would like to know more

what do u think is essential watching for men who are making the mistake of going after western women

Last edited by cael; 03-03-2023 at 11:55..
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
1489 - 03-03-2023, 11:54

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
1490 - 03-03-2023, 13:15
NGFM when were you going to tell us that you have a son named Reggs?

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1491 - 03-03-2023, 16:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
ngfm can u put together a youtube playlist for us i would like to know more

what do u think is essential watching for men who are making the mistake of going after western women
This whole thread is the play list. Create a Google account, log into YouTube, watch some of the videos in this thread, and subscribe to each channel. Then each day bring up YT, click on Subscriptions, and the newest videos appear. I watch my YT feed more than regular TV.

I have so many videos I can watch. I usually just scroll through my feed looking at the titles, then pick one or two here and there. I have Dating, GTA V, Pickle Ball, Space X, Fixing Cars, music instruction, local news.

A few videos about not making mistakes. Watch the video and subscribe to the channel. Then you get more videos every time you click on Subscriptions.
Modern Woman CANT Handle Rejection! - YouTube <--- Better Bachelor
Women ONLY WANT 1 THING While Dating (harsh reality) - YouTube <--- Gents Channel.
Wife Gets Caught Cheating On Her Husband IMMEDIATELY Paid The Price After - YouTube <--- Cheek Slaying Headquarters
The Reason why Men are Walking Away from Dating (Ep. 310) - YouTube <-- Man Talk - These videos never get old.
Strong Independent Women Say They Are Single Because Men Are Intimidated | Stop The Cap Ladies - YouTube <--- Manosphere Highlights
Equality DOESNT And Will NEVER exist - YouTube <--- Pearl. Men and Women and NOT Equal.

Most of the videos will show a clip from TikTok or a TV show. Then the presenter makes a comment explaining the truth.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 03-03-2023 at 18:46..
Synth
VeteranXX
Old
1492 - 03-03-2023, 17:12
wheres HK, we need to get @****ngfmsays twitter going again

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
1493 - 03-03-2023, 17:47
It is just not nice.

He is simple and doesn't understand why he's, well, celebrated

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1494 - 03-03-2023, 22:26
NGFM, when you die please donate your body to medical science. Or at least your brain. Scientists need to study it to ensure this never happens to anyone else.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1495 - 03-03-2023, 23:11
Quote:
NGFM, when you die please donate your body to medical science. Or at least your brain. Scientists need to study it to ensure this never happens to anyone else.
You shut your goddamn whore mouth midxe. Kill yourself pirate midget.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1496 - 03-03-2023, 23:12
Fraggle pioneered sex tourism. Now they call it Passport Bros.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1497 - 03-03-2023, 23:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
You shut your goddamn whore mouth midxe. Kill yourself pirate midget.
Of course you're gonna simp for the forum village idiot. Of course you are. Strength in numbers hey Billybob?

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
1498 - 03-04-2023, 04:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
This whole thread is the play list. Create a Google account, log into YouTube, watch some of the videos in this thread, and subscribe to each channel. Then each day bring up YT, click on Subscriptions, and the newest videos appear. I watch my YT feed more than regular TV.

I have so many videos I can watch. I usually just scroll through my feed looking at the titles, then pick one or two here and there. I have Dating, GTA V, Pickle Ball, Space X, Fixing Cars, music instruction, local news.

A few videos about not making mistakes. Watch the video and subscribe to the channel. Then you get more videos every time you click on Subscriptions.
Modern Woman CANT Handle Rejection! - YouTube <--- Better Bachelor
Women ONLY WANT 1 THING While Dating (harsh reality) - YouTube <--- Gents Channel.
Wife Gets Caught Cheating On Her Husband IMMEDIATELY Paid The Price After - YouTube <--- Cheek Slaying Headquarters
The Reason why Men are Walking Away from Dating (Ep. 310) - YouTube <-- Man Talk - These videos never get old.
Strong Independent Women Say They Are Single Because Men Are Intimidated | Stop The Cap Ladies - YouTube <--- Manosphere Highlights
Equality DOESNT And Will NEVER exist - YouTube <--- Pearl. Men and Women and NOT Equal.

Most of the videos will show a clip from TikTok or a TV show. Then the presenter makes a comment explaining the truth.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1499 - 03-04-2023, 04:08
Quote:
Of course you're gonna simp for the forum village idiot. Of course you are. Strength in numbers hey Billybob?
i just have to say, i really enjoyed ur little popeyed lollipop guild performance

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
1500 - 03-04-2023, 14:51
Quote:

so jealous

Page 75 of 117

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#teamlaurie , a part of me is gone , love letters to my dead wife , nlfm