TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
there needs to be an official tw discord server that moderates exactly like tw, and doesn't put people into a proverbial corner with roles or bans because mods/admins don't agree with their political views or how they post.

only roles should be admin/mod/veteran/meber, no singled out bullshit.

u post nsfw in #general discussion, you get a timeout. you post it in #nsfw, no one cares, unless it's cp, then permaban.

free speech for all without bias from the top. rayn has been doing it for years.

i think it's only fair, and it should represent the place that rayn made for us, and has kept for us all these years.

xx5HLi2.gif

havax mad about getting the @triggered role as often as he does

not mad at all

i just feel that it's unnecessary that mods with differing opinions need to stoop that low. we need to make an official tw discord that won't have that kind of shit.

ya its true rayan never gave anyone titles or changed their names this is v offensiv and lowest of low

well, when you go to the new official discord, you will not get to be special, bro. you will not be cultural marxist director anymore. sorry. :shrug:

wait so are you mad that you got a special title

and at the same time mad that i have one? do you want mine? its fine with me

i never realized words above your name was deal big enough to require a safe space

my sig animation randomly chooses between a bunch of images, i didn't update anything it changes everytime you refresh

also thanks for proving my point by spamming this thread like you did discord

That is why it kept triggering my page alert push notifications..

:idea:

its like irc
irc was also a hive of villainy and scum, personalities and favorites, and gay stuff
sooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back