So who got Prototype today?

playing it on pc

its a ton of fun but sometimes the motherfucker just jumps around ridiculously and its like "how the fuck arent you just walking left like i want you to?"

The Elizbith Green fight was so god damned fun.

hundreds of zombies, tons of tanks and choppers, and her all thrown together was just great.

My only beef with the game is it took the ugly brown so many games loved and added ugly red, but whatever.

hrm, what do you mean your only beef with the game is it took the ugly brown so many games loved and added ugly red

For whatever reason it seems game makers love brown, why have a blue sky and green grass when you can have brown grass and a brownish sky. Hell just throw a brown filter over it all.

These guys wanted to be different so they added a touch of red here and there though

playing it on pc

its a ton of fun but sometimes the motherfucker just jumps around ridiculously and its like "how the fuck arent you just walking left like i want you to?"

Takes some practice. By the end of the game you'll be able to do just about anything you want, in terms of mobility. Since some of the buttons are multi-function, you sometimes end up doing shit you don't mean to do because you're pressing another button, or pressing one at the wrong time.

if you want to speed through the main storyline asap, rent it. if you like doing all the side shit along the way, you'll probably quadruple your play time

I own this game, had it for almost a week. Honetly im getting a bit bored with it now...

but sprinting through masses on the sidwalks never gets old for me :shrug:

Trying to get platinum for Aerial Assault with the PC version targeting is fucking stupid. I can do it on consoles, but the goddamn mouse targeting on the PC's got a major tendency to overshoot or fall short when you try to quick cycle.

oh my fucking god

Spoiler

i used bullet dive drop from one of the taller buildings in the area until i could hit her core or whatever. then did some devastators. it was a pretty easy fight.

Back