[Lord of the Rings] THE MESSAGE...

The big problem is rampant woke niggerdom.

Here is an ad from an outdoor wear clothing company in Australia, less than 0.5% of our population are negroid.

MufYfqh.jpg

Why? Who does this appeal to, what is their target demographic here. Reggs isn't going to buy this stuff for his adventures.
Can't wait to see by next year, got woke, gone broke.

it doesn't matter, less than 3 percent of our population is lgbt/trans, but 95% of our tv shows/movies have gay shit in them. it's a narrative the globohomos are shoving down our throats. read the WEF/UN Agenda 2030 manifesto/goals.

Last edited:
Wait a sec here... so, if I am following your POV correctly, you are saying we cannot :lol: at "20-year-old marketing interns" that promotes a retarded culturally Marxist ad campaign, which gets approved by higher-ups, without being ruled by our emotions? So, laughing is no longer allowed in your totalitarian sociopolitical ideology?

:lol:

i try to be inclusive these days and say older and older minded individuals instead of the catch all boomers

back in my day people used creative insults like "you're fat" or "you're a faggot" now all these middle-aged so alones can some up with is "your old ! joop "

Back