Hot water or cold water for fat loss

we get it sweety...you want some attention. go have a coffee, take a break. Someone will come by and post lol for you..promise.

Ok fuckhead, i'll explain this slower for you

You are connected to the internet that has all the information that you would ever need to exercise. And yet you are so dense you had to hire a sandnigger to explain diet and exercise to you. Even though there are literally 100's of 1000's of sources for this information on the internet.

Do you get it now shitforbrains?

Now get your ass back into they gym. Ali Achbar says your break is over

You're gonna need to elaborate on the sand nigger part because you're making no sense. Also I know how to use the Internet, and so does Lemon, he just schooled you and you're too dense to realise it.

You're gonna need to elaborate on the sand nigger part because you're making no sense. Also I know how to use the Internet, and so does Lemon, he just schooled you and you're too dense to realise it.

1, its 'realize'

2. look up sand nigger, you know how to use the internet correct?

3. I couldn't possibly give a fuck about lemon.

Now get down off your booster seat and go take a bath its bed time

Sometimes big people get their stomach 'stapled' and apparently that works well.

Vertical banded gastroplasty (VBG)

1, its 'realize'

2. look up sand nigger, you know how to use the internet correct?

3. I couldn't possibly give a fuck about lemon.

Now get down off your booster seat and go take a bath its bed time

You're such a fuckwit. I know what it means, but your use of the term in the context of my knowledge of training and nutrition makes no sense, or you're just plain making shit up. Like 99% of everything you post. Why am I surprised?

Also your continuous reference to my height is beyond retarded. My height was determined by genetics, I had no say in it. The hopeless bag of shit vaguely resembling a body that you drag around was determined by your lack of self-control and continuous shovelling of whatever grease you could find in the hole above all of your chins. But do lecture me more on training and nutrition, you're really good at it. This thread is a masterpiece showcasing your wisdom.

Last edited:
You're such a fuckwit. I know what it means, but your use of the term in the context of my knowledge of training and nutrition makes no sense, or you're just plain making shit up. Like 99% of everything you post. Why am I surprised?

Also your continuous reference to my height is beyond retarded. My height was determined by genetics, I had no say in it. The hopeless bag of shit vaguely resembling a body that you drag around was determined by your lack of self-control and continuous shovelling of whatever grease you could find in the hole above all of your chins. But do lecture me more on training and nutrition, you're really good at it. This thread is a masterpiece showcasing your wisdom.

so what you're saying is you're short, im fat, but i can lose weight. :lol:

why would i lecture you on training and nutrition? Even if i did you would have to go ask your trainer what to reply.

so what you're saying is you're short, im fat, but i can lose weight. :lol:

why would i lecture you on training and nutrition? Even if i did you would have to go ask your trainer what to reply.

Yeah you can, but you wouldn't have to if you had the self-control not to be a fat bastard in the first place.

And you're really clutching at straws with that "LOL you have a coach" story.

Juggs - "Hey Tiger Woods, why you have a golf coach you fucken loser, the internet will tell you how to golf, can't you internet". :rolleyes:

You're a fucking embarrassment to yourself. Now bounce over there and have another glass of cold water. Or hot.

Yeah you can, but you wouldn't have to if you had the self-control not to be a fat bastard in the first place.

And you're really clutching at straws with that "LOL you have a coach" story.

Juggs - "Hey Tiger Woods, why you have a golf coach you fucken loser, the internet will tell you how to golf, can't you internet". :rolleyes:

You're a fucking embarrassment to yourself. Now bounce over there and have another glass of cold water. Or hot.

you're not tiger woods. you're a midget that has never seen the inside of a gym and apparently cant read websites or understand videos.

p.s., tiger woods started training as a child, before there was internet, and by his father. The only thing you have in common with tiger woods is you're about the same height when he started

pps...its fukin(g), not fucken

you're a midget that has never seen the inside of a gym

Lichrully posted videos of myself IN A GYM, squatting 350lbs and deadlifting 385 for reps. I'm hoping to eventually get to your bodyweight on both lifts. Anyway how's the walking on a treadmill going? :rofl:

if you just look at q equals m c delta t juggs is onto something but he's not because it's not that simple

~science~

Lichrully posted videos of myself IN A GYM, squatting 350lbs and deadlifting 385 for reps. I'm hoping to eventually get to your bodyweight on both lifts. Anyway how's the walking on a treadmill going? :rofl:

"literally"
p.s., squats and deadlifts compress the spine knees and hips temporarily you're literally making yourself shorter. :lol:

Hearing Mitch talk about self control when he got so slammed in the airport they wouldn't let him board the plane is hilarious.

"literally"
p.s., squats and deadlifts compress the spine knees and hips temporarily you're literally making yourself shorter. :lol:

It's interesting how I just dismantle every single one of your posts and every time you just go off on another nonsensical tangent rather than addressing the fact you keep getting your shit pushed in. Deflect, project, rinse and repeat.

Back