Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS
Page 3 of 124
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
41 - 05-03-2022, 14:57
Killing babies is top political priority for this deranged society.

Sponsored Links
TW_Referee
VeteranX
Old
42 - 05-03-2022, 14:59
sounds awful culty amram

"deranged society" what are we in dianetics now

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
43 - 05-03-2022, 15:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Killing babies is top political priority for this deranged society.
Is this like your equivalent of "get in the kitchen and make me a sammich"? Because **** it makes you look retarded. Not that you need a lot of help.

houston
Unregistered
Old
44 - 05-03-2022, 15:03
abortion is human sacrifice. It is the most powerful ritual known to exist. It was invented by eugenic operatives within the occult elite to curry satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, and currency manipulation for control over the minds of men.

It entails the most defenseless victims conceivable being murdered by the very person most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm; their own mothers and medical doctors who have sworn an oath to their Gods to do no harm

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 05-03-2022, 15:03
we went from not giving a **** about ukrainians being bombed to saving unborn babies in a week and i ****ing love it

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
46 - 05-03-2022, 15:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
abortion is human sacrifice. It is the most powerful ritual known to exist. It was invented by eugenic operatives within the occult elite to curry satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, and currency manipulation for control over the minds of men.

It entails the most defenseless victims conceivable being murdered by the very person most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm; their own mothers and medical doctors who have sworn an oath to their Gods to do no harm
Once you invoke the sky fairy defence you already lost.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 05-03-2022, 15:07
i opposed vaccine mandates and im pro-choice what do i win (pls dont make it dead babies)

i think net benefit is higher if a person can safely terminate pregnancy
I also think a signal of a healthy society is one that rarely aborts

ultimately i think the ethical question is outweighed by the idea of there being more unwanted children in poor households means i need stronger locks on my door

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48 - 05-03-2022, 15:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Is this like your equivalent of "get in the kitchen and make me a sammich"? Because **** it makes you look retarded. Not that you need a lot of help.
First of all, its cringy how upset you are about this topic and it plays into my general opinion of it being a manufactured political wedge to distract idiots from real issues. You being the typical male idiot.

Secondly, no its not equivalent to 'make me a sammich' at all. Its not an "anti woman" thing, its an anti deranged slut thing. Most women don't have abortions - its a fringe idea, and its weird that it occupies such a large part of modern political discourse. I think its indicative of deeper issues in our society.

Also, the irony of an expat living in a sharia ****hole e-knighting for womens rights and abortion is a huge bonus.

TW_Referee
VeteranX
Old
49 - 05-03-2022, 15:09
tell us more about this.. "occult elite" and "eugenic operatives" to gain "satan's favor" you see in women's healthcare services. It sounds entirely reasonable and not at all off the rails, like something a homeless guy would yell at you on a street corner.

houston
Unregistered
Old
50 - 05-03-2022, 15:11
if **** is a reason for abortion then there should be a trial and conviction required - otherwise mom goes to prison. It's a big mess even if you wanted to do it that way

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
51 - 05-03-2022, 15:13
Some people don't care about dead babies and just like seeing a ****ed up ruling corrected.

States will adjust to having the power to decide if they want to kill babies or not based on their voters.

But of course logic and reason do not exist anymore

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 05-03-2022, 15:16
you know what this country needs? more unwanted kids, america #1 lets get a gun in these kids hands

houston
Unregistered
Old
53 - 05-03-2022, 15:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
you know what this country needs? more unwanted kids america #1 lets get a gun in these kids hands
Is a hard life a reason to abort? Life is hard for everyone, even those of us who are successful. Why are you so desperate to advocate for child sacrifice? Is it so that moments of sexual pleasure can be placed higher than an entire human's life of breathing and being conscious?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54 - 05-03-2022, 15:22
Democrats used to be reasonable about it. Then they removed 'rare' from "safe, legal, and rare" because the extreme stance is the favored wedge mode for political discourse.

Bill Clinton was right. The modern left is wrong and unhinged.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 05-03-2022, 15:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgjGwOByays

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
56 - 05-03-2022, 15:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
First of all, its cringy how upset you are about this topic and it plays into my general opinion of it being a manufactured political wedge to distract idiots from real issues. You being the typical male idiot.

Secondly, no its not equivalent to 'make me a sammich' at all. Its not an "anti woman" thing, its an anti deranged slut thing. Most women don't have abortions - its a fringe idea, and its weird that it occupies such a large part of modern political discourse. I think its indicative of deeper issues in our society.

Also, the irony of an expat living in a sharia ****hole e-knighting for womens rights and abortion is a huge bonus.
How do you get from "Most women don't have abortions", which is undoubtedly accurate, to "No woman should be allowed to have an abortion"? That's a massive stretch that you clearly don't fully understand.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
57 - 05-03-2022, 15:26
If the baby butchers put even half as much effort into behaving responsibly as they do in "protecting" the "right" to murder their own offspring to avoid the consequences of behaving irresponsibly, they wouldn't need abortion on-demand in the first place.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 05-03-2022, 15:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
If the baby butchers put even half as much effort into behaving responsibly as they do in "protecting" the "right" to murder their own offspring to avoid the consequences of behaving irresponsibly, they wouldn't need abortion on-demand in the first place.
HOW DID THE CUM GET THERE I DONT UNDERSTAND

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
59 - 05-03-2022, 15:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
That's a lot of angry for something that will never affect you personally.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
60 - 05-03-2022, 15:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
How do you get from "Most women don't have abortions", which is undoubtedly accurate, to "No woman should be allowed to have an abortion"? That's a massive stretch that you clearly don't fully understand.
Where did I say they shouldn't be allowed to have abortions, you stupid ****ing mongrel?

Page 3 of 124

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
bitches be trippin , don't type madd , hoes mad