[Lord of the Rings] THE MESSAGE...

I post in penis threads to mock people mocking penis threads. I don't watch his videos. It's a solid strat and I'm sticking to it.

uh oh I #SHOOKFILTER the joop

y so SHOOK joop ?

u really are shook i didnt want to believe it but wow

he only showed up to post WaTcHeS sTuPiD vIdEoS when groove posted

if they made a tv show about jesus, but instead of a carpenter from nazereth on the tv show he was a train engineer from kentucky…would you at least give credit to someone raising their hand and saying “hey if you wanted to make a show about a train dude from kentucky, did you have to make him jesus”

for sure but maybe i missed that stuff in the 6 mins that i watched of that video, all i saw was talk about a black female not hobbit and some ramblings about galadriel and why would elrond be talking to her

which seemed an odd thing to be angry about since in the original movies galadriel went all super powers and all elrond did was give ppl advice

until this show comes out, all we have is smoke. the fire is self evident. And people are going to continue to point to signs that this show is a disaster.

personally i cant wait

i'm in a tough spot here, if i try to understand the big deal about this show that you guys have spent the time researching, then lemon will make fun of me and havax will call it defending wokism :lol:

i probably wont even watch it cuz im not a huge tv guy but i still dont really understand the big outcry about it. tons of ppl who got all mad watched 'the boys' and it was obvious that it was woke shit, i dont understand why. if you dont think you'll like something, don't watch it :shrug:

I'll post a 1950s and 60s tv show thread so gramps doesn't feel so left out and reeee Joop

I'm doing my part to help out gramps

I have #SHOOKFILTER the Dockers today. Seems more like #CRYFILTER tbch fr fr no cap str8 bussin'

for sure but maybe i missed that stuff in the 6 mins that i watched of that video, all i saw was talk about a black female not hobbit and some ramblings about galadriel and why would elrond be talking to her

which seemed an odd thing to be angry about since in the original movies galadriel went all super powers and all elrond did was give ppl advice

i'm in a tough spot here, if i try to understand the big deal about this show that you guys have spent the time researching, then lemon will make fun of me and havax will call it defending wokism :lol:

i probably wont even watch it cuz im not a huge tv guy but i still dont really understand the big outcry about it. tons of ppl who got all mad watched 'the boys' and it was obvious that it was woke shit, i dont understand why. if you dont think you'll like something, don't watch it :shrug:
it doesnt need to be more than what it is. when literary works are adapted for screen, the fans get protective.

as a lotr nerd, lotr nerds were freaking the fuck out over peter jacksons movies. And he ended up doing a fairly faithful adaption.

this amazon show looks like they literally kept nothing of the work, and remade everything and stamped lotr on it. which is what i was saying its fine to create and film things whatever but if youre just going to create your own thing and stamp an adapted title on it, then people will be annoyed.

Also the boys took shots at everyone including woke progressives so id feel sprry for those that had a sandy vagg about it and failed to see their intended points

i mean if baptists bought the rights to…charlottes web…and announced instead of a spider it was about a snake tempting eve with an apple…could one not say hey fuck you thats not charlottes web just make a bible movie you weirdos

Normally I'm like groove and don't care, if I don't like it I won't watch it. But if the show is coming from some content (book/comic/movie) with some legacy it would be cool if they at least tried to stick to the og content. Like if I cared about the content and they made it woke I'd be a little annoyed. Imagine a woke tribes series. lol That being said I hate LOTR and fell asleep during every movie and never got into the books. So idgaf about this series. :shrug:

tribes is most woke

you can be a man or woman with either voice and nobody really dies

Once up a time, there was a great author, linguist, poet and historian named John Ronald Reuel Tolkien.

He spent an amazing amount of time creating, crafting and honing his work.
Then he dide.

After he dide his son Christopher protected his work.
Then, in 2020 Christopher passed away.

Now, the Tolkien Estate is represented by the symbol:

255px-JRRT_logo.svg.png

The Tolkien Estate appears to not give a shit about anything but money.

could you imagine being 35-45 y.o. trying to stay relevant to the younger generation by latching onto teen trends?

talk about shook lmfao

Lawdy Lawdy - Dem Blings!
We wuz kangz and wuz rollin up on that miracle mile.
Wuz all planned and shit all on socio media.
We can say what we want right out in the open and nobody understands us or even pays tension.

Back