[EPIC OWNAGE] Dweasel The Molester's Billboard

tehvul2

Veteran XX
Hey Dweasel I got a picture for you...

Picture one of those billboards that everyone see's when they on the freeway downtown San Antonio...

Now picture your picture on it...

With

WARNING!!!!
ROBERT J. GARCIA who resides at 359 Barrett Pl, San Antonio, Tx, 78225
Is a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER who owes 30k in back Child Support...
He is a DANGER TO CHILDREN...
Feel free to call him at 210-927-6596 and let him now his kind WILL NOT BE TOLERATED in this city...

LETS GET THIS SCUM OFF THE STREETS SO OUR CHILDREN CAN BE SAFE!!!

Just to let you know I'm paying 6months in advance for the billboard...The flyers and other forms of media I am using to expose your sick ass are less costly...

I am telling you just like I told Jahmali when he went retarded on me a few months ago...

Yu not wan war wit me...

Picture one of those billboards that everyone see's when they on the freeway downtown San Antonio...

With

WARNING!!!!
Feel free to call him at 210-927-6596 and let him now his kind WILL NOT BE TOLERATED in this city...

LETS GET THIS SCUM OFF THE STREETS SO OUR CHILDREN CAN BE SAFE!!![/SIZE][/B]

Just to let you know I'm paying 6months in advance for the billboard...The flyers and other forms of media I am using to expose your sick ass are less costly...

I am telling you just like I told Jahmali when he went retarded on me a few months ago...

Yu not wan war wit me...[/SIZE]

Can we remove tehvuls ability to make new threads

tehvul do you ever get depressed that 90% of the people you walk past look at you and think "god, what a wigger loser" and all the girls you have sex with are the scraps nobody else wants?

tehvul do you ever get depressed that 90% of the people you walk past look at you and think "god, what a wigger loser" and all the girls you have sex with are the scraps nobody else wants?

No...What people think does not affect my wallet...

With

WARNING!!!!

LETS GET THIS SCUM OFF THE STREETS SO OUR CHILDREN CAN BE SAFE!!!

Yu not wan war wit me...

let me now when there are pics of this imaginary billboard

I have to send them his pic...I will do that when I'm in Ft Lauderdale in a few days...When the billboard is up I will have Kaotik or Reggie take pics seeing how I am not going to San Antonio anytime soon...

I have to send them his pic...I will do that when I'm in Ft Lauderdale in a few days...When the billboard is up I will have Kaotik or Reggie take pics seeing how I am not going to San Antonio anytime soon...
so to be clear, you'll let us now when?

Back