Why does TseTse lie about his life?

who is kittycat and why does she care what all these dudes look like?

does she want to have sex with us?

who is kittycat and why does she care what all these dudes look like?

does she want to have sex with us?

kittycat is a dude named jason kotz

he looks like this

s30815552_8704.jpg

Massive head trauma commonly causes people to have retrograde amnesia.

Seriously, football players who get concussions often can't remember the play or game on which it occurred, and you're doubting that a 60 mph head on collision didn't leave me with severe enough head trauma to have some retrograde amnesia?

I was in a coma for three days. I think it would be a lot more remarkable if I did remember the whole thing that that I don't.

I don't get why people don't understand why he can't remember anything. That happens all the time with head trauma.

Why did your insurance not cover this? ?

I don't get why people don't understand why he can't remember anything. That happens all the time with head trauma.

Why did your insurance not cover this? ?

i don't know, it's not like i was dealing with the insurance companies myself

they manage to not pay on things that they should pay on all the time, i imagine they figured out ways to not cover various things for me

Tribalwar trivia time!

What lonely, morbidly obese virgin that still lives with his parents currently attempting to hijack this thread because he so desperately craves attention, even if it is negative?

This is a 500 lbs question.

Fixed

well that warms the cockles of my heart

the creepiest stalker on tribalwar has decided to give me a pass

after all, his approval is why i come to tw

here's one from lastnight

baloopsnz2.jpg

I am a baller even with flu

O sweet, maybe you can help me out. I've always wondered whether when someone gets their scalp tattooed if the hair can grow back normally over it? Since you apparently have a friend with said variety of tattoos, what's the word?

Back