nuclear war

I actually had a dream last night that we were invaded by somebody and average citizens were taking up arms against the invaders, kinda like Red Dawn. It was a fucking awesome dream until the alarm on my cell phone went off and interrupted it. Best dream I've had since my last "zombie epidemic" dream which was like four months ago. :(

I actually had a dream last night that we were invaded by somebody and average citizens were taking up arms against the invaders, kinda like Red Dawn. It was a fucking awesome dream until the alarm on my cell phone went off and interrupted it. Best dream I've had since my last "zombie epidemic" dream which was like four months ago. :(

this included you saving the hot chick down the street, right?

this included you saving the hot chick down the street, right?

well the dream is fuzzy but I didnt wake up with crunchy boxer shorts so I don't think I got that far with the dream. I just remember me and some other average joe's hiding behind shit and popping shots at the invaders, picking them off as they advanced. The alarm went off and I was seriously pissed. I tried to force myself back to sleep and resume the dream but it wasn't working so I got up and hopped in the shower.

I hope a nuke lands right on me, that would be badass.

Considering they go off several hundred meters off the ground, that isn't likely to happen. I don't doubt that a nuclear war will occur though. Either through the US pushing against Russian spheres of political influence, or Israel/US attacking Iran.

Considering they go off several hundred meters off the ground, that isn't likely to happen. I don't doubt that a nuclear war will occur though. Either through the US pushing against Russian spheres of political influence, or Israel/US attacking Iran.

How does Israel or US striking Iran lead to a nuclear war?

Back