TW men of Hero and valor *Hive Tyrant* by DacTheHork - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW men of Hero and valor *Hive Tyrant*
Page 2 of 2
DacTheHork
Veteran++
Old
21 - 07-19-2008, 22:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive_Tyrant View Post
Hey, thanks for trolling me, but what I did, I'd do again.

If you read the original post Dac (something probably prevented by your ADD), you'll see that I didn't know he had actually accosted my wife. All I knew was 'naked dude in neighborhood'.

Your e-thug 'I'dda shot him. Kicked his ass, then shot him, then kicked his ass again' is a bit stupid. Here, allow me to 'think' for you for a second (google the word think - I'll wait). You hear there's a half naked derranged person walking through your neighborhood. You don't know that he's a rapist, or violent at all, just that he's ****ed up. He could be retarded, drunk, on drugs, or sick and out of his mind. You catch up to him on the road at the end of the block. Do you:

A: Shoot him in the street
B: Beat him up because he's in your neighborhood
C: Call the cops, follow him to make sure he's not dangerous, try to help the cops get him
D: Take a nap

I didn't know of or witness any violent actions. He was just ... naked.

Now, if I had known he had run after my wife, or if he had made a move toward the kids on the bikes (or anyone), I would have reacted appropiately. I wasn't scared, I was armed, and I did what I thought was right. I'd do it again, and if you don't like it, you can taste my scrote.
Quote:
I thought about that. It was a delima. My thought was that I'd follow him and let the cops do the dirty work. I mean, he might be all drugged up and retard strong. I'm a big guy, pretty strong, and able to take care of myself, but I couldn't see any reason to tangle with a pantsless man if I didn't have to (I didn't get the part about him chasing my wife till after). I mean, what if he bit me or something. If he's a needle user he might have a communucable disease. I have a family to take care of.

But, since I didn't tackle him, I'm really glad that woman got away. If she had been hurt I would have felt like it was my fault for not taking him down when I had the chance. Thankfully everything worked out in the end.
keep bull****ting and cut to the facts

you are a *****

Last edited by DacTheHork; 07-19-2008 at 22:49..
Sponsored Links
GriDLoK
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 07-19-2008, 22:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by DacTheHork View Post

you are a *****
Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be off fighting crime, McGruff?

Hive_Tyrant
Clambaked5
Contributor
Old
23 - 07-19-2008, 22:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by GriDLoK View Post
Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be off fighting crime, McGruff?

Here Dac, let me cut it out for you because you're an illiterate retard:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive_Tyrant
She came in the house and told me there was a strange black man in the yard with no pants on (she didn't get to the part where he chased after her before I had my keys and phone and was out the door). I called the police and circled around till I spotted him.
Edit: Now that I have learned my lesson, please feel free to take your pants off and stand in my yard (I can PM you the address). Be sure and call me a ***** before you take off running.

Last edited by Hive_Tyrant; 07-19-2008 at 22:55..
DacTheHork
Veteran++
Old
24 - 07-19-2008, 22:56
I read that you ***** ****.

I read that your wife runs into the house because there was a naked black man in the yard jiggling his cock at her.

I also read the rest of how big a ***** you are.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 07-19-2008, 22:56
Did anyone find out what the deal with his nose was? Was he old enough to be a nam vet?

Hive_Tyrant
Clambaked5
Contributor
Old
26 - 07-19-2008, 22:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Did anyone find out what the deal with his nose was? Was he old enough to be a nam vet?
Not that I know of. He looked like he was in his ... late 20s maybe? I wish Dac had been here. He would have loved to wrestle with a sweaty half naked black man.

DacTheHork
Veteran++
Old
27 - 07-19-2008, 22:58
Quote:
:

Edit: Now that I have learned my lesson, please feel free to take your pants off and stand in my yard (I can PM you the address). Be sure and call me a ***** before you take off running.
ohhhhhh etough guy now

wow but what if I have a flu or some communicable disease.

rofl

also if there was some crazed looking naked black guy in my yard he would never leave it.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 07-19-2008, 22:59
Quote:

you are a *****
Honestly, before he knew about attempted ****, what could he have done while still being legal? Someones not going to round up a pantsless black man drinking out of water hoses with a gun.

Hive_Tyrant
Clambaked5
Contributor
Old
29 - 07-19-2008, 23:02
Quote:
also if there was some crazed looking naked black guy in my yard he would never leave it, because I would suck him off so good he would fall in love. I love teh cock. I also LOVE Diablo III and Fallout III with all my <3!!!
fixed

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 07-19-2008, 23:04
your wife deserved to get raped for teasing the black guy after she recognized him jerking off

DacTheHork
Veteran++
Old
31 - 07-19-2008, 23:04
yes what kind of person starts any confrontation with a naked crazy black person walking around a neighborhood with kids biking. It is the just thing to do just driving around watching him.

if you want you dont have to start shooting right away.

Hive_Tyrant
Clambaked5
Contributor
Old
32 - 07-19-2008, 23:09
Quote:
yes what kind of person starts any confrontation with a naked crazy black person walking around a neighborhood with kids biking. It is the just thing to do just driving around watching him.

if you want you dont have to start shooting right away.
So, you're serious. You would have just drew down on him and shot him? I mean, what if he had been retarded (he still may have been)? You wouldn't have any bad feelings about shooting a retarded person just for walking in your yard (with no pants)? What if he had been an accident victim and was in a daze and didn't know where he was? More importantly (and most likely in your case), what if he had been your dad - looking to hook back up with your mom and reconnect with his bastard son? Then would you feel bad?

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW men of Hero and valor *Hive Tyrant*

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
p=np , unnecessary thread