Public service announcement: Golazo = FuFu

i was frowning my face. someone surprised me and said hey take a picture, so i tried to make a funny face

i was literally 15 in that picture, its from 2001
Unless your parents bought you plastic surgery after your cars and "education," you have no point.

or maybe my point was...my face doesnt look like that normally (or didn't at the time)

here kura...squint your eyes, and move your lips/cheeks to the lowest they will go by frowning. is that what you look like normally?

i was frowning my face. someone surprised me and said hey take a picture, so i tried to make a funny face

i was literally 15 in that picture, its from 2001

Well the only difference is in the second one you don't look as dirty(the first pic looks like you haven't bathed in weeks) and your face isn't melting off as much(but it's still melting).

in fufs defense we all take some shitty photos

there's the beached whale pic of me passed out which makes it look like i have no muscle and am a roly poly fat ball.

and then there's me normally:

1019074762_l.jpg

l_d58e2ae6ef537da7e42b1d57c51b13fc.jpg

i am not defending his other downfalls however

HEY GUYS MAYBE THEY WONT THINK I"M A RETARD IF I CHANGE MY NAME LOLOL

I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING WITTY

SO I JUST TYPED IN CAPS A BASIC RESPONSE

BYE EVERYBODY

FANCY YOUR PICS LOOK NORMAL

opsayo trying his hardest kura impersonation?

gave up the "LOOK HE CHANGED HIS SIG SO PEOPLE WOULDNT RECOGNIZE HIM" bit opsayo? :lol:

old sig btw:
tokebr2.gif

and you do realize i spend 80% of my time on TW in the soccer threads or weed threads...where everyone is a regular and would know it was me by my sig instantly

Last edited:
in fufs defense we all take some shitty photos

there's the beached whale pic of me passed out which makes it look like i have no muscle and am a roly poly fat ball.

and then there's me normally:

joe-karaoke2.gif

i am not defending his other downfalls however
fixed

Ill never forget BClan where we fed fufu hash brownies untill he couldnt walk.
I'll never forget him passed out at his keyboard twitching every 7seconds like someone was hitting him with a cattle prod. haha

Back