WTS 70 Horde shaman and warlock pvp

Bad Andy

Veteran XV
70 Male Tauren Shaman(Resto), Full Season 2 + Season 3 chest and enough points for gloves. PVP server, no cooldown on transfer. Around 30k honor, 1400arena points, 2 netherdrakes, 2 normal epic flying mounts. Numerous epic ground mounts.
:
4 Heroic badges, 100xWarsong marks, 66x Arathi basin marks, 61x Alterca Valley marks, 90x Eye of the Storm marks. Going up daily.
Also around 60+ uncut blue gems worth a good amount and MANY other sellable items between both characters.

70 Male Undead Warlock, Full Season 1 and all other pvp peices except battlemaster trinket and vet ring and badge cape. Have 30 badges. PVP server, no cooldown on transfer. Shares the 4k+ gold with the Shaman on the account. Epic flying mount and epic ground mount (class specific DreadSteed). Has ALOT of sellable items.
30x Heroic Badges, 54x Warsong gulch marks, 5x Arathi Basin marks, 100x Alterac Valley marks, 2x Eye of the storm marks and 4.8k honor and 20 arena points.

There are alot more items gear pieces on the shaman as it was my main. Pre-bc sets and alot more items and stuff on both characters. Also two 29 twinks on my old pvp server if that makes any difference. Let me know if you are interested. Serious people only, I don't want to deal with bullshit. I want to get on vent/ts with someone and work out the details and get this done with.

Last edited:
i'm interested.. want to know a ballpark price though..

also any interest in seperating the toons or are they a package?

I've never really done this sort of thing but people keep telling me I could get 6 or 7 if i was lucky, but I think im just gonna start with 500 and see what people think. And about separating the characters i'd rather not. I would like to just get rid of the account as a whole and be done with it if possible.
Don't think I mentioned but shaman has 4/5 Resto T4 and other pve epics from kara.

Last edited:
You'll need to try for 6 or 7 on a diff forum/site. I can't recall the last account that sold for more then $300 even... Especially S2/T4. Looking at other recent sales for a similar toon i'd say more in the mid 200's-300 top end for this.

You'd be better off splitting them to make more money TBH. If you end up wanting to do that, I would be interested in the warlock only and would obviously pay for the new account + xfer fee. PM me if you'd consider just selling the lock.

Back