Reload this Page New TW call for assistance
Page 5 of 10
Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
81 - 05-28-2023, 05:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Nope, only blacks can say it, which they do in their rap songs. It's a double standard.

TW exists because it's free speech.
Thanks for that clarification that nobody needed. Also, denim.

Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 06-06-2023, 01:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
If you drive down the Dulles toll road in NOVA there are two AWS buildings in visible distance of one another on opposite sides of the road. I always laugh driving between them, knowing they're that close and also that traveling between them costs money.
Man, I was just out in VA in the Gainseville area. Holy ****. The data center construction there is insane. Entire areas of beautiful countryside rich with history being eradicated. We need to put these data centers in space and Starlink them back to earth. Nuke powered. Or, go underground. Or at sea. or something. But, having a gorgeous country home and have them wipe out the treeline and put up a data center just blows for those who live there.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
83 - 06-06-2023, 09:51
itt brasstax don't kno bout the origins of arlington national cemetery

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
84 - 06-07-2023, 00:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Man, I was just out in VA in the Gainseville area. Holy ****. The data center construction there is insane. Entire areas of beautiful countryside rich with history being eradicated. We need to put these data centers in space and Starlink them back to earth. Nuke powered. Or, go underground. Or at sea. or something. But, having a gorgeous country home and have them wipe out the treeline and put up a data center just blows for those who live there.
I agree with that. There is tons of landscape in Nevada that no one gives a **** what is on it.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
85 - 06-07-2023, 08:50
give me like 1500 acres and ill make that desert amazing

Ciceron
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86 - 06-08-2023, 13:17
Quote:
If you drive down the Dulles toll road in NOVA there are two AWS buildings in visible distance of one another on opposite sides of the road. I always laugh driving between them, knowing they're that close and also that traveling between them costs money.
Not really. They shuttle to different buildings in the area for employees for free. Also, Centreville Road runs under the toll road and connects up Sunrise Valley and Worldgate, same with Van Buren (except it's an overpass).

Last edited by Ciceron; 06-08-2023 at 13:20..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
87 - 06-08-2023, 23:24
I didn't know they had a shuttle, but I always assume that people take the shortest and therefore most costly route

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
88 - 06-10-2023, 12:37
Quote:
I didn't know they had a shuttle, but I always assume that people take the shortest and therefore most costly route
fking rich white yuppies in their privilege bubbles jfc

it's always about cost, convenience is secondary

always

that's why ppl keep buying made in china even while knowing they're buying their own community's demise

it's why ppl buy @ amazon and drive 40 minutes to a costco even while knowing they put neighbors and high school kids out of work @ the local stores

it's why hyundai/kia are still able 2 sell vehicles even after all these decades of everybody knowing they're a waste of the material and energy that went into making them, and even after it became globally known that any kid w/ a usb stick can help himself 2 ur POS ride while u shop, sleep or work

etc.

Last edited by Edofnor; 06-10-2023 at 12:40..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
89 - 06-10-2023, 22:21
When are we opening up the flood gates to the hoards. I need to prep. They better not try to steal my magahurtz

Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 06-11-2023, 04:39
They don't need to steal your megahurtz when they've already downloaded your ram. Checkmate.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 06-13-2023, 20:50
Make TribalWar Great Again
Where every other site was OFN

-Slinky-
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 06-15-2023, 18:56
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the members of this group.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
93 - 06-15-2023, 21:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Slinky- View Post
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the members of this group.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
94 - 06-15-2023, 21:09
Quote:
ah ****, there he goes again, being a passive ***** ******. for shame, coombzy.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
95 - 06-15-2023, 21:13
BOOM HEADSHOT

uno
VeteranXX
Old
96 - 06-15-2023, 21:50
Its always amusing when the dick dockers try to act like they arent part of this **** hole.

-Slinky-
VeteranXX
Old
97 - 06-15-2023, 22:02
Anything said on this account is not directly affiliated with my real life personal views. Again, this a parody account strictly for entertainment. Thanks for understanding.

-Admin

uno
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 06-15-2023, 22:20
Quote:
Anything said on this account is not directly affiliated with my real life personal views. Again, this a parody account strictly for entertainment. Thanks for understanding.

-Admin
we already know all you dick dockers are clowns playing a role

Its typical for geeks and effeminate males who lack a backbone

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
99 - 06-16-2023, 09:52
Quote:
in case of an investigation by interpol, the above quoted individual has spent the better part of 20 years advocating, without a hint of irony, for political violence against the governments of new zealand, the united kingdom and the united states of america

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
100 - 06-16-2023, 12:27
Coombz why did you threaten this ugly elf?

I think your country should check into your dangerous stochastic terrorist rhetoric

Page 5 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page New TW call for assistance

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
all hail scooby , havax is an incel , havax is king