XR5bRZQ.jpg

Lock him up.

Look guys
Ever since I could vote, I've tried to vote
The only president I've voted in was Obama the first term
why didn't I say his first term? because it was another selection
Every other vote I've done is 3rd party trying to be
'America First' & voting out of endless wars

The only other President that happened to get in and I voted for was President Donald Trump...
why? to END endless wars

(Didn't realize how corrupt elections/D.C. were)

We are in a color revolution war against the United States
The BOTTOM LINE
a SMALL alliance of criminal globalists
vs
Nations standing their ground

This is way beyond Communists vs Capitalists
We can argue that later, IF there's a later

WAKE THE FUCK UP LOOZERS & TONTOS

WarRoom Battleground EP 310: Take Down The CCP

Get your fucking head out of the microscopes and raise your face to the clouds and scream!

Trump never ended any wars.
He had the chance, and chose not to.

Biden did that and botched it you idiot lol you dont remember anything.

Including your idol spent 2 years promising to lock up Hillary then 4 years protecting her from prosecution, then handed over the country to Biden like a loser.

A real President would get all the news crews to follow him right after inauguration. Go directly to whatever sex island Hillary is hiding. And simply place handcuffs onto her wrists and arrest her live on National TV and if she doesn’t comply shoot her in the face for noncompliance. End of story. No problem.

no, that's wat a democrat chinese communist gangster pos like biden [strike]would do[/strike] is doing

actual white ppl don't pull banana republic stunts like that

Jack Smith - a true American Traitor

Judicial Watch: Clinton Sock Drawer Audio Tape Case Exonerates Pres. Trump

...A decade old legal case that could exonerate former President Donald Trump has been buried by legacy media.

“[Special counsel] Jack Smith is terrified of the only standing legal case decision from a court concerning the Presidential Records Act,” said Chris Farrell, Director of Investigations at Judicial Watch.

The case Farrell is referring to is titled Judicial Watch v. National Archives and Records Administration – also known as the “Clinton sock drawer” case. Former President Bill Clinton created White House audio tapes with historian Taylor Branch and stored them in his sock drawer. Judicial Watch sued to obtain access to the tapes and lost.

“He took them from the White House with him into private life,” said Farrell. “There’s classified material on those tapes and arguably it’s the sort of running stream of consciousness record of Bill Clinton’s presidency. Pretty important stuff.” ...

Back