spiffy arena-esque map in knockout mod

bugs_

Veteran XV
knockout-10.png

can anyone weigh in on the history of knockout mod? the first i heard of it is when NoFiX was working on it. did it exist before and are there earlier copies?

As far as I know NoFix came up with the idea. I might have a copy around, but iirc, it was just a scripted map.

the wayback link to the fallout mod (which is different from the Fallout.zip we can download off of exiled) does seem to be the original idea. i tried to reach alex to see if he would consider releasing his circa 2000 version but i couldn't find a working email.

it would be an interesting historical tidbit if nofix was in the equilibrium dev team.

i took the nofix 1.40 knockout mod and recoded the 1.40 isms so that the mod would run on a 1.11 server.

the wayback link to the fallout mod (which is different from the Fallout.zip we can download off of exiled) does seem to be the original idea. i tried to reach alex to see if he would consider releasing his circa 2000 version but i couldn't find a working email.

it would be an interesting historical tidbit if nofix was in the equilibrium dev team.

i took the nofix 1.40 knockout mod and recoded the 1.40 isms so that the mod would run on a 1.11 server.

another tidbit is that the forum link points to tribalwar.com

Back