Welcome to our newest member, badbitch09

any pose/state of dress/undress*

that's easy though i'm a relatively shameless/comfortable individual

not mstrike-shameless but he's a special case

pretty sure there's nothing you could have me do that could possibly be worse than your hilariously hideous visage, hence the offer :sunny:

Why are you offering that though? Seems really weird.

any pose/state of dress/undress*

that's easy though i'm a relatively shameless/comfortable individual

not mstrike-shameless but he's a special case

pretty sure there's nothing you could have me do that could possibly be worse than your hilariously hideous visage, hence the offer :sunny:
Uh huh. Go ahead and think that but I am not into trading pics with fagits.

first off you stalk any supposed female...

second you get all angsty when someone calls you on it

I think that qualifies you as a first rate stalker/loser. You can whine about me drinking all you want but at least I dont fill my day with other people's gender or affairs.

Hugs

Again, what did you mean by "it must suck to lose"? Christ, this isn't the first time you haven't made sense recently. You talked about Jomo and me and some sort of angst in the past and refuse to explain what it mean in IRC when I was nice to you and simple was wondering what it meant.

I guess I stalk all females on this forum :( Oh, but you stalk me. You won't even read a thread fully without posting in it simply because it was made by me or you saw a post by me. That's pretty creepy bro.

you do realize that your constant homophobia and dislike of females doesn't exactly paint the straightest picture of your sexuality right

edit: nice more homophobia

You're the one offering to trade pics with a guy... And I guess I must hate women to supposedly stalk them :( And talk to them :( And let them see what I look like on cam :(

you're like that kid's dad in american beauty

except less killy and more creepy

and this isn't PM for PM broseph it's post for post

i mean if you're willing to let the hideous asian bitch see your face why not the rest of TW

you're like that kid's dad in american beauty

except less killy and more creepy

and this isn't PM for PM broseph it's post for post

i mean if you're willing to let the hideous asian bitch see your face why not the rest of TW

You're still willing to dosomething for another guy to post a pic. Pretty gay, br0.

no more the fact that you're always saying gay this, homo that, fagit somebody

i mean i don't really notice you when you're not doing something really creepy but when i do it always seems like you go straight for the gay

why is that

no more the fact that you're always saying gay this, homo that, fagit somebody

i mean i don't really notice you when you're not doing something really creepy but when i do it always seems like you go straight for the gay

why is that

Why is it that you only notice gay stuff?

xcursion if you're gay it's okay man

it would explain a lot really

nobody really gives whoop shit for it i'm sure it would just be sort of business as usual for your e-life

edit: jomo get out of here me and xcursion are having a heart to heart

Back