So i witnessed Baby Bew talking to a girl

yo did u good u played hard 2 get and then she was waiting for u to be a desperate nerd and text her :D and u didn't good job

you forced her to text you and take charge that means that she was thinking enough about you to actually text you.

now is ur chance to not fuck up

ps she wants to fuck u

yo did u good u played hard 2 get and then she was waiting for u to be a desperate nerd and text her :D and u didn't good job

you forced her to text you and take charge that means that she was thinking enough about you to actually text you.

now is ur chance to not fuck up

ps she wants to fuck u

:lol:

:psyduck:

iten is my newest stalker who is this newb?

and bew r u going to my party next week?

hey fuk u fagot im not a stalker stop jumping on the bandwagon

ps u go to u of i? im visitng there hey do you want to go to my party friday

whats ur real name i saw ur picture and ur pretty hot

This is one of Cosmic's fat girls that is texting you right?

How fat are we talking?
Well I wouldn't go as far as to call the other one fat.

This one would maybe be

Abefore121206_191x350.jpg

I don't know, I don't really remember. Maybe Cosmic can come up with a proper adjective.

I forgot the part where she said she wanted to give me her number, and I said "ok" and she said "are you even going to call me" and I said "maybe, i dont know".

pua 101 right there, you negged her pretty hard

also Isuk I missed you at starbusters, thank god i have friends in low places and didn't have to pay the shitty $15 cover that shithole somehow justifies charging

pua 101 right there, you negged her pretty hard

also Isuk I missed you at starbusters, thank god i have friends in low places and didn't have to pay the shitty $15 cover that shithole somehow justifies charging

I wasn't at busters mayn house party.. u should answered my pm im not being a creep either i mean i would taken u somewhere...

i payed only 3$ cover though not sure why urs was 15 for that shithole.

who the fuck is mike and joe and why would anyone pay 15$ to see them :lol: rednecks

Friday and saturdays are "bands" that suck
Wednesdays are karaoke
Thursday dance factory is DJ marksi and DJ caffeine $20 cover sometimes

Back