[SAUSAGEFEST] 9/10/11

guys i cant have sausagefest at my place anymore because my apartment complex grill and pool area only allows 3 guests per tenant

I don't have a pool, I do however have a beach about 100 yards away from my front door.

ps-are you posting hard yet? I can't tell you seem kind of like a bitch to me.

your wife divorced you for being a sterile, immature, alcoholic loser who refuses to grow up

was that alone enough to change your lifestyle to non-alcoholic, vegan only, yoga practicing exercising mid life crisis having fag

or was the addition of her taking your house, car, bank account, soul and dignity a player as well

maybe it was because she was awarded with alimony and custody of your industrial deep fryer that changed everything

yeah wtf ms trike

you used to be great at trolling this forum

now you've gone all soft and lazy and don't even fucking try anymore
it's fucking scoobysnack we're talking about here. not much effort is required. but i am honestly scared he would have some sort of alcohol induced rage and try to choke me out randomly or something.

actually yes I am, shopping convenience hooray!

also, just kidding napt0wn, welcome back buddy :sunny:

I lived in the super ghetto duplexes by the high school on grand for a couple years. It was infested with messicans and cockroaches, had no AC and tiny assed windows, constantly had humidity issues from water from the lawn leaking in, and I kept getting my car broken into while parked by the high school.

But the location was just great being 2 miles from the ocean at a beach you're allowed to drink at.

haha, I used to live at "the mission" mission bay that's right by the high school too. really shitty neighborhood man, I think the first week I lived there someone got BEHEADED in a drug deal gone bad (no shit)

your wife divorced you for being a sterile, immature, alcoholic loser who refuses to grow up

was that alone enough to change your lifestyle to non-alcoholic, vegan only, yoga practicing exercising mid life crisis having fag

or was the addition of her taking your house, car, bank account, soul and dignity a player as well

Wow, you are one pissy little girl.

Scoobysnack, I hope you come this year. I've owed you Chinese or some sort of food since the early 2000's

Good on you BadMoFo, I'm no fan of yours but you do come through holding an annual cookout on your dime that will take in anybody wanting to come.

I do really want to go to one of these things one day but I'm scared scoob will beat me with his foam sword. Those things can really hurt :(

Have you checked to see if you still have your other nut, I think it disappeared.

Back