How sick of Trump are you?

blech!

• Total voters
I don't think he's a god, but I do hope he runs again in 2024.

People forget, Trump was the "middle finger" vote in 2016, and I still feel like giving the middle finger to Washington, especially after all the bullshit of the last 11 months.
Yeah, electing a narcissist who gets off on causing massive damage to your country and its people sure is a good way to give Washington the middle finger. :rolleyes:

nobody ever expects the middle finger to come flyin right back at em

Last edited:
nobody every expects the middle finger to come flyin right back at em

actually, that is EXACTLY what everyone expects when they shoot the middle finger at someone. and that's what we got, two fold. fucking biden lmao

except this time it was a middle finger to the United States and its people coming directly from the establishment as they installed one of their own.

Last edited:
im hoping for a trump comeback tour culminating in stop the steal 2024

At this point, his supporters are far more interesting than he is. On the street yesterday was a flat-bed truck with 2 flags: One said "Trump Won" and the other one said "Fuck Biden"

These are people that are educated, and driven by, social media. They have no idea how to calculate an APR or can find Zimbabwe on a map, but say that "Democrats are morons." I agree, but for different reasons. When I was 10, we visited the zoo in Al-Ain. The chimpanzees were in a cage and were extremely agitated by the pink dress my sister was wearing, they screamed at her, and then started fighting with each other. The similarity between them and people that don't know the difference between a representative and a senator is striking-- so much of the world is so impossibly complicated for them, that every time a conservative loses, they drop back into the "When are people going to realize that both parties and all government has failed us?" defensive position.

So yeah, it's like being at the zoo-- I feel sorry for them but can't look away.

At this point, his supporters are far more interesting than he is. On the street yesterday was a flat-bed truck with 2 flags: One said "Trump Won" and the other one said "Fuck Biden"

These are people that are educated, and driven by, social media. They have no idea how to calculate an APR or can find Zimbabwe on a map, but say that "Democrats are morons." I agree, but for different reasons. When I was 10, we visited the zoo in Al-Ain. The chimpanzees were in a cage and were extremely agitated by the pink dress my sister was wearing, they screamed at her, and then started fighting with each other. The similarity between them and people that don't know the difference between a representative and a senator is striking-- so much of the world is so impossibly complicated for them, that every time a conservative loses, they drop back into the "When are people going to realize that both parties and all government has failed us?" defensive position.

So yeah, it's like being at the zoo-- I feel sorry for them but can't look away.

In this post, Vanster yet again reinforces his mistaken belief that knowing how to calculate a math problem, or pointing to a continent on the map that has constantly changed names of it's countries depending on who is running things, somehow equate intelligence.

Hey, fucktard. I know a lot of people with Masters and Doctorates that are fucking clueless about anything not related to gender studies, or basket weaving, or whatever complete waste of time and money degree they got from university. You are yet another example of that elitist attitude that is completely undeserved.

But, ubu.

This guy turned me from a supporter to feeling vomitous just seeing his face or hearing his name. How sick of this mother fucker are you?
Why is that? He hasn't changed since day one. That means you have. That means you liked him for what he clearly was and then changed your mind within a few years, which means you are weak and easily influenced.

Unless you have some specific action or policy somehow was really different from what he was saying on the campaign trail (and a decade before that)...

These are people that are educated, and driven by, social media.
Yea, as we all know, social media is a hivemind for conservatives' voices. :lol:

They have no idea how to calculate an APR or can find Zimbabwe on a map, but say that "Democrats are morons."
They own more houses, so that probably know how to calculate an APR, so I don't know about that one. Finding Zimbabwe, however, that's probably accurate. It's also accurate for 99% of the rest of the world because no one gives a flying fuck about things that don't concern them. It's a shithole filled with low IQ savages.

Did you know the capitol of Maldives is Male? No? Well, you're an ignorant retard then!!!1 :rolleyes:

but say that "Democrats are morons."
I don't think you know what moron means, which actually makes a lot of sense. :lol: If I teach my kid where Zimbabwe is on a map does that mean he's not a moron?

When I was 10, we visited the zoo in Al-Ain. The chimpanzees were in a cage and were extremely agitated by the pink dress my sister was wearing, they screamed at her, and then started fighting with each other. The similarity between them and people that don't know the difference between a representative and a senator is striking-- so much of the world is so impossibly complicated for them, that every time a conservative loses, they drop back into the "When are people going to realize that both parties and all government has failed us?" defensive position.
:ftard: That's the conservative position all the time. That's literally a founding principle of conservationism, you fucking retard: small government because it's garbage. Good god, read a fucking book.

I don't know a single conservative or libertarian that was like "well, Trump is elected, everything is fixed and working well!" I know in your CNN fairy tale world that's exactly what happened with half-black Obama and other liberals before him, but it's not like that on the Right.

Tell us more about your feelings on blacks...

Last edited:
val you never ate so much starburst that you made yourself sick and never wanted starburst again?
Yeah, but then I learned my lesson at 9 years old and never did that again.

I still love starburst, I just only eat 4-5 pieces.

Edit: Let's be real here, I was a sugar-fiend as a kid, so I probably failed to learn that lesson several times, but you get my point.

for me it's hawaiian punch i drank so much hawaiian punch and vodka that i vomitted red liquid the entire next day just the thought of that stuff makes me nauseous

Back