havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11241 - 05-11-2021, 19:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
The whole earth would benefit greatly if there was a 90-95% culling of humanity
well, then you're in luck. your thinking coincides with your heroes like fauci and gates.

Sponsored Links
Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
11242 - 05-11-2021, 19:17
Not to mention Ras al Ghul.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11243 - 05-11-2021, 19:42
CDC...

CDC Mislead Public On Out-Door Transmission | National Review

Quote:
When the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released new guidelines last month for mask wearing, it announced that “less than 10 percent” of Covid-19 transmission was occurring outdoors. Media organizations repeated the statistic, and it quickly became a standard description of the frequency of outdoor transmission.

So, what’s the actual number?

The number is almost certainly misleading. It appears to be based partly on a misclassification of some Covid transmission that actually took place in enclosed spaces (as I explain below). An even bigger issue is the extreme caution of C.D.C. officials, who picked a benchmark — 10 percent — so high that nobody could reasonably dispute it.

That benchmark “seems to be a huge exaggeration,” as Dr. Muge Cevik, a virologist at the University of St. Andrews, said. In truth, the share of transmission that has occurred outdoors seems to be below 1 percent and may be below 0.1 percent, multiple epidemiologists told me.
Collins slams CDC for 'conflicting, confusing' guidance, says she's lost respect for agency

Quote:
Collins was referring to a report in the New York Post earlier this month that revealed the American Federation of Teachers successfully obtained changes in CDC draft guidance on school reopenings.

Walensky addressed the report, saying that the CDC "engages with stakeholders, with consumers who use our guidance before it is finalized to make sure it addresses their needs."

Walensky said the CDC guidance was updated to include directives for "immunocompromised teachers," not just immunocompromised students, which was included in the initial draft guidance.

Collins also pointed to CDC guidance on mask wearing, and cited a study that "less than 10% of COVID-19 transmission was occurring outdoors," as well as guidance related to summer camps.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11244 - 05-11-2021, 20:10
By all means India, use cow ****

Indian doctors warn against cow dung as COVID cure | Reuters

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11245 - 05-11-2021, 21:45
Black Mold Tea, Baby
"Can I have EXTRA mucormycosis in my curry plz?"

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11246 - 05-11-2021, 22:32
Quote:
San Francisco***8217;s teachers union has reached a deal with the city***8217;s public school district to bring back high school seniors for just one day before the end of the school year so that the city***8217;s schools can qualify for $12 million in state reopening funds, according to a report.

Per the terms of the agreement, obtained by the San Francisco Chronicle, high school seniors will receive "in-person supervision" rather than in-person instruction. Just two of the city***8217;s 15 high schools will be reopened.

The students would arrive on campus in cohorts and would have either two teachers or staff engaging them in "end of high school conversations" or "college and career exploration," district officials told The Chronicle.
Robbery. Just plain robbery.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11247 - 05-11-2021, 23:11
20:35
anyone else catch this devilish slip
Faulsi
"...you are entirely and completely incorrect, that the NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan..."
court language

Episode 939 Dr. Fauci's Big Lie ¦ The Walls Close in on Fauci and Wuhan

Faulsi
Should I start a poll?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
11248 - 05-12-2021, 00:00
start a poll !

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11249 - 05-12-2021, 00:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
well, then you're in luck. your thinking coincides with your heroes like fauci and gates.
stop pretending. these games are tearing us apart

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
11250 - 05-12-2021, 00:01
make sure to add a chewbacca option

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11251 - 05-12-2021, 00:16
I always do
I told you I was hardcore

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
11252 - 05-12-2021, 00:21
~shoa

cael
VeteranXX
Old
11253 - 05-12-2021, 11:08
why yes i am vaccinated

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11254 - 05-12-2021, 11:09
**** I want one..then I will be triple vaccinated

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11255 - 05-12-2021, 11:34
The big question is - Who vaccinated the Virgin Mary? Was that the holy ghost or some ****? What a stud.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
11256 - 05-12-2021, 12:18
Vaccinated N.Y. Yankees coach diagnosed with COVID-19 | One America News Network

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11257 - 05-12-2021, 12:56
The news sucks. I know this is HIPAA related but it would be nice to know WHEN he got his vaccine. It is not instant immunity as the media is trying to let people believe. Some reports say it can take a few weeks to get the body producing large amounts of antibodies.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
11258 - 05-12-2021, 16:11
The New York Times reported Tuesday. "There is not a single documented COVID infection anywhere in the world from casual outdoor interactions, such as walking past someone on a street or eating at a nearby table,"

Its as if you all bought this mask/lockdown bull**** hook line and sinker.

Urban Dictionary: Useful Idiot

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11259 - 05-12-2021, 17:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
why yes i am vaccinated

I, too, can easily create something like that, print it out, block out some scribble, post it on reddit and twatter, and score points amongst the regressives, all in an attempt to belittle a religion and the people in that religion.

Wonder what the reaction would be should I remove the cross, add the star of David, remove the Jesus Christ and replace it with Yahweh.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11260 - 05-12-2021, 17:46
Here is a blank one

Page 563 of 1427

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite