Reload this Page Alec Baldwin just killed someone
Page 40 of 63
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
781 - 12-03-2021, 19:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
at work, if you were officially given 3 vital safety rules before operating a forklift every single day, and you ran off broke all 3 and killed a woman, i guarantee you'd go to jail
What the hell is she doing on the factory floor? She should have stayed in the typing pool.

Not the drivers fault here at all.

Fun fact, I got my fork licence this week.
I haven't killed many people yet

Sponsored Links
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
782 - 12-03-2021, 19:45
she obviously got lost or thought she could steal some ****

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
783 - 12-03-2021, 19:45
possibly a cleaner I suppose

or the lady with the tea trolley

will need to investigate this incident and find a scapegoat

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
784 - 12-03-2021, 19:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
earlier in the thread, way before any details had been released - i said that there's an armorer on set that should prevent things like this from ever being a possibility

imo actors are retarded children playing make believe and yes, a gun is a gun but on a movie set they're going 'pew pew' with those guns so a bullet should never be anywhere near the gun or the set which is the rule as far as i know - and even so that gun should always be checked before being handed to basically a child.

there should have been a ton of safeguards that would never allow this to happen unless someone (the armorer) royally ****ed up and is imo responsible and im willing to bet a judge would agree.

is the guy that killed brandon lee at fault, or the person who handed him the gun? i dont think anyone was ever even charged in that case.

yes, guns should be treated safely but you're trying to apply real world gun safety rules to retarded children playing pew pew and mommy should have never handed timmy that water gun full of acid. its not timmys fault imo.

but why do you want him to be responsible so badly? he's an idiot but not as big of an idiot as this newbie armorer seems to be. i think your apparent need to blame the child reveals a lot more about you and you're the one doing the gymnastics.

just my opinion though - if blaming the armorer makes me a lefty, call me chairman mao
what a load of hogwash.

Alec Baldwin is not a child.

SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
785 - 12-03-2021, 20:03
There is a guy on CNN giving an interview that shows how hard it is to have what Alec claimed happen. He is using a brass trigger guard Uberti to demonstrate how the hammer is caught by the notches. The gun also seems to have the through the hammer sear safety, that depresses the striker unless it is on the third and last notch.

'Not plausible': See gun expert's reaction to Alec Baldwin's shooting claim - CNN Video

Last edited by SecretSquirrel; 12-03-2021 at 20:33..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
786 - 12-03-2021, 20:52
Which is why these dudes make a good point

Alec Baldwin***8217;s interview following ***8216;Rust***8217; shooting ***8216;was a mistake,***8217; legal experts say: It 'may backfire' | Fox News

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
787 - 12-03-2021, 21:06
He did admit on camera, for everyone watching, that he did fire the gun.

He appears to think the technicality of him not depressing the actual trigger to do so will absolve him of responsibility.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
788 - 12-03-2021, 22:18
this ****ing guy

time to give the performance of your life

oscar is watchin

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
789 - 12-03-2021, 22:39
u kno he crossed state lines 2 do this

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
790 - 12-03-2021, 23:47
He should've listened to Connery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3L5tWudRCs

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
791 - 12-03-2021, 23:50
He is just a child. He didn***8217;t know better than to point and shoot a gun at his co worker.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
792 - 12-04-2021, 00:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
earlier in the thread, way before any details had been released - i said that there's an armorer on set that should prevent things like this from ever being a possibility

imo actors are retarded children playing make believe and yes, a gun is a gun but on a movie set they're going 'pew pew' with those guns so a bullet should never be anywhere near the gun or the set which is the rule as far as i know - and even so that gun should always be checked before being handed to basically a child.

there should have been a ton of safeguards that would never allow this to happen unless someone (the armorer) royally ****ed up and is imo responsible and im willing to bet a judge would agree.

is the guy that killed brandon lee at fault, or the person who handed him the gun? i dont think anyone was ever even charged in that case.

yes, guns should be treated safely but you're trying to apply real world gun safety rules to retarded children playing pew pew and mommy should have never handed timmy that water gun full of acid. its not timmys fault imo.

but why do you want him to be responsible so badly? he's an idiot but not as big of an idiot as this newbie armorer seems to be. i think your apparent need to blame the child reveals a lot more about you and you're the one doing the gymnastics.

just my opinion though - if blaming the armorer makes me a lefty, call me chairman mao
Yep. Been saying this over and over.

Legally, to me, the armorer is responsible 100%.

Personally, the armorer is still responsible, but blame can be shared between her, the AD, and Baldwin, with more emphasis on Baldwin.

He's a ****ing **** and should know better. He's been making money off of guns his entire life.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
793 - 12-04-2021, 00:46
The people in this thread claiming that everyone being handed anything that is gun-like, should know how to chamber-check, remove/check for ammo, real ammo vs blanks vs whatever, blockages, etc. is a ****ing retard.

Because only a ****ing retard would expect possibly hundreds of extras/actors in a scene with "guns" to know how to do all of that AND "NOT to really aim at people during this 100 v 100 batttlefield scene!!!!"

The logic here is astoundingly stupid.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
794 - 12-04-2021, 00:49
It's just a ****ing weird tactic. Just say it was horrific, that you couldn't believe that there would be such a catastrophic failure with all of the procedures in place for safety purposes. That you feel terrible and that your heart goes out to her family.

Instead it's PR copy and Lawyerspeak to avoid any and all culpability which just makes it look like a generic completely full of **** response. You're getting sued anyway, and you're probably going to lose. At least pretend to be human.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
795 - 12-04-2021, 00:55
He's a ****ing ****, that's why.

His very first interview on the side of the road really exposed it. He slipped in "I'm no gun expert@!!!!" like once or twice in a vein attempt at pulling the bullseye off of him.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
796 - 12-04-2021, 02:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
this ****ing guy

time to give the performance of your life

oscar is watchin
It's stuff like this that makes me think actors as really weird messed up people. Most people would feel so embarrassed and humiliated by the situation they'd never want it brought up or any attention for it. This grown man is fake crying on camera.

Last edited by Reggs; 12-04-2021 at 02:14..
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
797 - 12-04-2021, 02:24
Pretty sure he gets paid well to fake cry on camera.

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
798 - 12-04-2021, 02:37
it may backfire hahaha backfire get it haha... ugh

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
799 - 12-04-2021, 03:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udS6losK7Ts

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
800 - 12-04-2021, 05:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
It's stuff like this that makes me think actors as really weird messed up people. Most people would feel so embarrassed and humiliated by the situation they'd never want it brought up or any attention for it. This grown man is fake crying on camera.
they're narcissistic sociopaths used to being catered to and paid incredibly well to play a role

anyone stupid enough to buy into what theyre selling deserves being **** on

Page 40 of 63

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Alec Baldwin just killed someone

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe