Tribalwars.net... Any one interested? by telos - Page 16 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribalwars.net... Any one interested?
Page 16 of 17
JohnMcClane
VeteranXX
Old
301 - 01-19-2010, 17:40
I'm still having more fun with Grepolis at the moment due to the mass of our tribe

Sponsored Links
Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
302 - 01-19-2010, 17:50
Well..**** it I joined send me an invite.

I'm gonna get hooked on this ****ing game again i know it...

I'm on K34

link_
Old
303 - 01-19-2010, 18:43
wish me luck 3 minutes until a crucial attack hits my future *****

novacham
Veteran++
Old
304 - 01-19-2010, 21:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
I'd laugh if people managed to play this game well on smartphones/iphones and just coordinate attacks from their phones at specific points in time.
I do this on my iPhone while at work.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
305 - 01-19-2010, 21:15
so I take it we're joining world 46 right

edit: alright I signed up as SirBatez, do I need an invite to our tribe or something

Last edited by SirBatesAlot; 01-19-2010 at 21:24..
link_
Old
306 - 01-19-2010, 21:35
Yea you need an invite. I hope you signed up on the North West.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
307 - 01-19-2010, 21:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by link_ View Post
Yea you need an invite. I hope you signed up on the North West.
yeah I did, I'm on K33. Is there a subforum for this game?

link_
Old
308 - 01-19-2010, 21:45
we are using the in-game tribe forums once telos or prim1 send u an invite you can post in thur

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
309 - 02-08-2010, 21:30
update?
keep us not playing in the loop ******s

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
310 - 02-09-2010, 09:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
update?
keep us not playing in the loop ******s
It's pretty much not a TW tribe any more, hasn't been in weeks. 43 members and only 14 that I recognize as TW people, might be one or two more but that's about it.

No offense to Telos as I know it's a pain in the ass to run something like this, but some bad choices have been made in leadership. Whoever this douchebag Ripfin is, putting him up top started the downhill run. In the early weeks when our members were getting ass pounded by some of the largest tribes out there, him being a total douche was the #1 reason that we were unable to get a NAP for so long.

Now you get regular in -game mails and forum posts threatening to boot people for various reasons, such as not reading and responding to mass mailings within 48 hours or not growing enough points per week, etc. I understand they want to play to win but the tribe is very small for this world and booting out founding members really isn't a great idea to help grow.

I'm probably going to drop from the TW tribe and finish playing with a group closer to me, seeing as how it's not really "TW" at this point.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
311 - 02-09-2010, 10:58
pretty ****ing gay

PRETTY ****ING GAY

telos
VeteranXV
Old
312 - 02-09-2010, 11:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrathchild View Post
It's pretty much not a TW tribe any more, hasn't been in weeks. 43 members and only 14 that I recognize as TW people, might be one or two more but that's about it.

No offense to Telos as I know it's a pain in the ass to run something like this, but some bad choices have been made in leadership. Whoever this douchebag Ripfin is, putting him up top started the downhill run. In the early weeks when our members were getting ass pounded by some of the largest tribes out there, him being a total douche was the #1 reason that we were unable to get a NAP for so long.

Now you get regular in -game mails and forum posts threatening to boot people for various reasons, such as not reading and responding to mass mailings within 48 hours or not growing enough points per week, etc. I understand they want to play to win but the tribe is very small for this world and booting out founding members really isn't a great idea to help grow.

I'm probably going to drop from the TW tribe and finish playing with a group closer to me, seeing as how it's not really "TW" at this point.
Well i put the read the damn mass mail rule into effect. If I go through the trouble of sending out a mass message to get people active and involved I expect people to read it. If people aren't reading it they aren't helping the tribe and should be kicked out.

Priml1 is the one who keeps saying we should kick people for not growing and if you read any thread where any one has said anything about kicking people for lack of points I have said "that won't happen".

Ripfin played with us in past worlds is why he is in the tribe. Like I have said in the ingame forums he really only has anything to say if I'm not in game which is pretty rare. Other than that he is only annoying because he is one of the few active in the forums. If you want things done differently post something in the forums. I haven't seen you chime in on anything of any importance.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
313 - 02-09-2010, 11:32
I dunno, I'm doing fine. Unchecked growth.

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
314 - 02-09-2010, 19:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
Well i put the read the damn mass mail rule into effect. If I go through the trouble of sending out a mass message to get people active and involved I expect people to read it. If people aren't reading it they aren't helping the tribe and should be kicked out.

Priml1 is the one who keeps saying we should kick people for not growing and if you read any thread where any one has said anything about kicking people for lack of points I have said "that won't happen".

Ripfin played with us in past worlds is why he is in the tribe. Like I have said in the ingame forums he really only has anything to say if I'm not in game which is pretty rare. Other than that he is only annoying because he is one of the few active in the forums. If you want things done differently post something in the forums. I haven't seen you chime in on anything of any importance.
Today is another great example of Ripfin's douchebaggery. Someone is attacking him and only him, so he puts our entire tribe at war with their entire tribe without talking to anyone else about it. It's great when the leadership has to ask why we're at war with one of the larger tribes and no one knows why until the single dumb ass that did it finally chimes in.

Sorry, calling it as I see it. Like I said, nothing against you Telos but that guy is a ****ing idiot.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
315 - 02-09-2010, 20:27
ripfin sounds like a tool
gg

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
316 - 02-10-2010, 13:44
****ing drama.

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
317 - 02-10-2010, 13:47
It was bound to happen, Ripfin wanted to be #1 in charge, and generally acted like he was.

SexPistol
VeteranX
Old
318 - 02-10-2010, 13:50
**** the TW tribal leadership

DudeofDeath
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
319 - 02-10-2010, 13:55
Sorry, but I just don't see a future in this world for TW unless a ****load more players from these forums join and are active.

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
320 - 02-10-2010, 13:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priml1
ripfin was working on a merger with minkey
i do not think that will be happening now
he might of caused some problems
but he also did alot
you can not say he did nothing good telos

we lost DoD ,Ripfin i am seriously thinking about leaving myself
i do not see a positive future for TW
too much dead weight
too many members playing half assed

and poor leadership
i am not willing to put in anymore effort into this tribe than i have been
if no one else is willing to put anymore effort into it.
i play to win not play to be second best.
when u play for "fun" you make the tribe weak

you make your self a prime target to be farmed
and you make other tribe mates waste troops defending you because you are playing for "fun"
I only "play" for "fun". It's not my job, it's just something to pass the time with. I guess the real root of the problem is people having different goals and objectives going in from the start.

Page 16 of 17

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribalwars.net... Any one interested?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , odio is a fucking retard , odio is fucking a retard