Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS by houston - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS
Page 10 of 124
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
181 - 05-04-2022, 00:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
LOL I've had more women in one week than you've had in your entire lifetime I promise
Well since you said it on the Internet, I'm convinced

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
182 - 05-04-2022, 00:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
Spoken like a small man who married into money.

#*****made
Married an intelligent woman who's capable of original thought. You wouldn't understand.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
183 - 05-04-2022, 00:36
She married you because you are weak, easily manipulated, and culturally accepted by her family(dad.)

Perfect cover for her to enjoy as many mandingos she can find.

I never said she wasn't intelligent. On the contrary, she found the perfect simp to marry.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
184 - 05-04-2022, 00:39
scotus mor like scrotums lolol

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
185 - 05-04-2022, 00:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Well since you said it on the Internet, I'm convinced
You already said u pretty much married miss Grainger young, the first woman you shagged pretty much. When I was in the band, I had a different girl every other night. Please, douche.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
186 - 05-04-2022, 01:03
Quote:
You already said u pretty much married miss Grainger young, the first woman you shagged pretty much. When I was in the band, I had a different girl every other night. Please, douche.
This one time, at band camp

Cool story though. No, really.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
187 - 05-04-2022, 01:15
uno going to make mitch quit for the 12th time.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
188 - 05-04-2022, 01:44
Who Is Amit Jain? Supreme Court Clerk Who Allegedly Exposed Abortion Draft

Quote:
Who Is Amit Jain? Supreme Court Clerk Who Allegedly Exposed Abortion Draft
May 3, 2022 0 Comments
Amit Jain, a Supreme Court clerk, is accused of putting his job in jeopardy in order to uncover the truth about the abortion draft. The entire story may be found here.

When Amit Jain publicly lambasted Yale for supporting Brett Kavanaugh***8217;s candidacy, he made headlines.

Amit, the CEO of Sequoia Capital India, is stepping down to follow his passion for entrepreneurship. In a 2017 post for Politico, Josh Gerstein cited him. Today, Gerstein released the proposed SCOTUS Roe opinion.

Amit Jain
Amit Jain

Contents [hide]

1 Who Is Amit Jain? Bio/Wiki
2 Amit Jain clerks for Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor
3 On Twitter, you can find Amit Jain
4 Amit Jain***8217;s Family
Who Is Amit Jain? Bio/Wiki
Amit Jain, the current CEO of Sequoia Capital India, is a Standford University and Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi graduate.

Amit joined Sequoia Capital India in 2019 as part of the Singapore-based growth-stage private equity corporate investment firm from global cab giant Uber.

He declared his desire to resign as CEO of the blue-chip venture capital business lately. Sequoia Capital India made the announcement in a series of tweets.

Before joining Sequoia, Amit was the head of Asia Pacific at Uber. He is also the CEO of Rent.com, a Los Angeles-based company. TPG Capital and McKinsey & Company were among Jain***8217;s previous employers.

Sequoia India is raising a $2.8 billion fund to expand its enterprise investments in India and Southeast Asia at the time of Jain***8217;s dismissal.

Amit Jain clerks for Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor
Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor***8217;s clerk is Amit Jain, the individual who recently released the abortion draft.

Justice Alito***8217;s draft perspective on the legality of abortion is reported to have been leaked by Jain, thereby reversing Roe v. Wade.

Since 1973, Roe v. Wade, a landmark decision that established a constitutional right to abortion, has remained a bedrock of American law.

According to Politico, a leaked predicted majority opinion predicts that the US Supreme Court would vote to overturn Roe v. Wade, which legalized abortion across the US.

The unexpected disclosure by the conservative-majority Supreme Court surprised the country, not least since the court takes pride in keeping its inside conversations private, and leaks are highly rare.

On Twitter, you can find Amit Jain
After allegations of a leaked abortion draft surfaced on Twitter, people are giving their thoughts on Amit Jain and the case.

The vast majority of people are angry about Amits***8217; leak of Justice Alito***8217;s draft decision overturning Roe v. Wade.

However, it is only rumored that Amit released the information; this has yet to be confirmed.

Amit Jain***8217;s Family
Amit Jain was born and raised in India by his family. He was born and raised in India, where he received his education.

Amit seems to be from a lower-middle-class background. His parents***8217; names and hometown are unknown.

It***8217;s uncertain whether Amit was the perpetrator of the abortion draft leak; if he was, further information about him will be published soon.

Deepak Raut
May 3, 2022
Grace Kinstler (American Idol) Hips Weight And Body Measurements
Left Arrow

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
189 - 05-04-2022, 02:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
uno going to make mitch quit for the 12th time.
In as much as he, like you, is one of the many dumb ignorant ****s in here that make it hard work, then yeah, probably.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
190 - 05-04-2022, 03:37
He looks like the type.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
191 - 05-04-2022, 03:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
This one time, at band camp

Cool story though. No, really.
it's not a story, lady

you wanna compare singing voices, i invite you to upload some of your studio songs first, bro.

go ahead mr. red-headed midget, show me up

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
192 - 05-04-2022, 03:55
Looks bad

Kangmin Lee ✞ (@thekangminlee) | Twitter

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
193 - 05-04-2022, 04:00

TRUST TEH SCIENCE BRO

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
194 - 05-04-2022, 04:47
Quote:
it's not a story, lady

you wanna compare singing voices, i invite you to upload some of your studio songs first, bro.

go ahead mr. red-headed midget, show me up
Oops, seems I touched a nerve. Awwww bless.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
195 - 05-04-2022, 04:47
conservs need to let up on dis ****... yor only hurting yorselves by forcing these lib spawn to multiply.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
196 - 05-04-2022, 04:48
Quote:

TRUST TEH SCIENCE BRO
Have a think about sperm and how that relates to your stupid ****ing meme. Come back to me when you arrive at some sort of logical conclusion. I've got lots of time.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
197 - 05-04-2022, 04:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
I remember looking up the stats several years ago - a handful of states kept track of the total number of abortions, and the underlying reasons. Medical reasons accounted for something around 2% of the total.

Abortion is basically a contraceptive for lazy stupid whores at this point.
Pretty much, yea.

I don't have a problem with first trimester abortions honestly. Anything past that should require the doctor making the call that the mother is absolutely going to die without the emergency abortion.

Unfortunately, they added "the health of the mother" in there and that basically means anything, including her being depressed.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
198 - 05-04-2022, 05:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
This is better then?

Not saying these people should've been aborted, but i feel that if you're against abortion at least be in favor of government spending to reduce these type of problems in society as well.
Government spending (Democrats) created that problem.

It's no surprise that you think more government spending is going to fix it.

TW_Referee
VeteranX
Old
199 - 05-04-2022, 05:38
Well, capitalism created that problem, more broadly speaking. This is what happens when you let hedge funds buy houses.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
200 - 05-04-2022, 07:05
ppl overthink abortion way too much

if you need one, just get it, don't think about it

if you don't need one, don't think about it, stfu about it

simple really

Page 10 of 124

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

Social Website Bullshit