diablo 3

looking forward to my first hardcore death after may 15th

some extra fast, multi shot, lightning enchanted mob will rape faces and crush souls

i hope they still have those faggots in the game, fuck they were hard to beat

o

how do i authenticate

cuz some mother fucker totally stole my cd key in diablo 2 within 5 mins of me making account on us east

o

how do i authenticate

cuz some mother fucker totally stole my cd key in diablo 2 within 5 mins of me making account on us east
you have to buy a dongle for like $6 from blizzard

It will generate a constantly changing random number. Blizzard's login servers will have a random number for your account that's in sync with it. You put in the number from your authenticator when you log in, and it has to match the number Blizzard has. Basically it's like changing your password every 30 seconds

At least that's how I assume it works. I've used something similar for logging in to work, but never actually the blizzard authenticator

i did the dial in authenticator

so now will my cd key not be stolen w/in 10 seconds of creating account in diablo 2

they have them for iphone and android aswell

paying the money gets you a key chain with a button on it...it displays your random number. I have a WoW one but it works for all blizzard stuff.

they have them for iphone and android aswell

paying the money gets you a key chain with a button on it...it displays your random number. I have a WoW one but it works for all blizzard stuff.

I have the android one. But my phone broke and I had to get it replaced, been waiting a week trying to get the authenticator removed from my account. Have to send in a picture of your ID and wait for them to authorize it.

can't play sc2 :(

I have the android one. But my phone broke and I had to get it replaced, been waiting a week trying to get the authenticator removed from my account. Have to send in a picture of your ID and wait for them to authorize it.

that sucks, you should just order the physical one, its like 6 bucks

Download titanium backup on your phone. Backup your authenticator with it and if it breaks again you can restore the backup and it works all the same. I've had to do that a couple of times in the past. Also if you have the authenticator ID written down somewhere that also helps them remove it faster without the picture ID needed.

I preordered D3 yesterday and have the installer downloaded, so I'm ready to go. Still can't decide if I want to play Demon Hunter, Wizard, or Monk though.

Back