Vanster vs TW

dood, look at the signs. i hadn't even posted anything on this page, or even the previous page, and then you randomly come in here and post shit about me. pretty obvious that you're mad and thinking about me, gg :shrug:
Yeah you make my nipples so hard they could cut glass :rolleyes:

pls buy my bb 30s

u2kXzRM.jpg

he is a fine gun

CrL71zF.jpg

the real vanster story came out last night

he didn't try to choke that chick, it was scrappy who did it with his tiny weiner dog arms

and she called the 5-0 on scrappy but vanster took the blame because he's loyal to his doge

I hope that whatever timothy mcveigh thing you have planned with your kkk friends will not involve me.

If there is a thing to leave me out of your plan, let me know. I am not your "bro," and want nothing part of whatever you are planning.

Guess who's back at it again? :psyduck:

Guess who's back at it again? :psyduck:

No idea who is back at it, but have done my best to cover myself for the next thing. I don't think anyone (except data) has the jewels that will do something horrid, but I'm backing away from you idiots now.

pretty sure I've done that already, but when the next shooting comes and it's linked to tw, I'd like to be free. As long as a redneck tells me I'm stupid and TW wishes me dead, I'm ok.

vanster, he was counting on u b/c ur the only dood who can run long enuff distance 2 plant the device and get out b4 it's 2 late

come on bro, ur his bro, bro

Back