[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

an economy that costs more to operate than it can get back in taxes is destined for bankruptcy. highly subsidized or directly government employed positions are about all we have left for the glut of humanity and all the excessive people we have living in this world today.

graph.gif

just as national deficits are covering private debt shortfalls (globally) the same is apparently to be said for employment prospects as well.

ugly bankrupt future is only future.

it is just better option (short term can kicking wise) than flooding our borders with 3rd world labor while pretending to give a shit about unemployed and those who can't even find MW jobs

man... all of this. i mean its funny we have devised this highly 'sophisticated' economic system that is all self-referencing, and requires people to go to school for to understand- but then, if economists were so smart, why would we need so many bailouts to help with bubble busts? and why should the economy cost more to operate than it can back in taxes? and then, if you take a step back- the people running the show are the ones with the most wealth. it makes the rest of us feel very "played" - and i don't know if trump has the power in his position to make headway against very systemic corruption. it'll take more than the president to fix all of this.

that gay guy from Star Trek sounds mad about flag burning. Someone needs to burn the rainbow flag in front of him.

no1 give a fuck about the rainbow flag

murder is worse than 4th wave feminist definition of elbow touch sexual assault

and saving trump cards up as a group just gets u fucked over because the judiciary is separated from the government for a reason even when its politically appointed

o no not stage 13 (or watever) of 5150 where we fuck over the aryan brotherhood that conditioned us all to be evillllllllllllllllllll

MAKE NO MISTAKE NAZISM IS EVIL

rape fantasies have been normal and published in media since forever. its called sexual role play. sex is hit and miss if u arent an authoritarian or entrapping hippopod crew member. if ur into being a victim all sex is rape tho as far as u can narrativize it

Dems made Nancy Pelosi minority leader again.... lol

lol yep, they have learned nothing.

but to be fair, they had no choice. pelosi is part of #pizzagate, and in fact owns one of the pizza places that is a part of the child trafficking.

so she probably has a lot of blackmail dirt on those fuckers

quite comparing me to a pedophile or career sex offender. goonettes lie. thats the bottom line for me. rest of yall can get fucked .media blast me idgaf ill media blast u bakc or mom will or the hymen lawyer

Democrats have only lost 45 seats under Pelosi's leadership, but their diversity has increased by a lot.

Back